Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Dalton Kincaid Ever Break Out?
I drafted Dalton Kincaid in fantasy thinking he'd have a breakout year but so far he has been anything but below average.

Will he ever break out and be a top ten fantasy tight end?
Reply/Quote
Never.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Never.

Good because I just dropped him and picked up Kmet.

I also have Furgerson from Dallas but they're a dumpster fire.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good because I just dropped him and picked up Kmet.

I also have Furgerson from Dallas but they're a dumpster fire.

Would that make him...

[Image: Turd-Ferguson.jpg]

?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Would that make him...

[Image: Turd-Ferguson.jpg]

?

That's not my name................
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 04:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's not my name................

Such a good Burt Reynolds impersonation. 

RIP Norm MacDonald

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 03:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I drafted Dalton Kincaid in fantasy thinking he'd have a breakout year but so far he has been anything but below average.

Will he ever break out and be a top ten fantasy tight end?

Probably not with sharing TE snaps with Dawson Knox (just now realized both have same initials lol) and the Bills offense preferring to throw to WRs over TEs.

I drafted Kincaid too as my backup TE but dropped him after Week 3 because he wasn't doing anything and I needed the spot for another player at another position.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 05:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Such a good Burt Reynolds impersonation. 

RIP Norm MacDonald

He was a legend gone way too soon. Never be another like him…….
(10-10-2023, 06:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Probably not with sharing TE snaps with Dawson Knox (just now realized both have same initials lol) and the Bills offense preferring to throw to WRs over TEs.

I drafted Kincaid too as my backup TE but dropped him after Week 3 because he wasn't doing anything and I needed the spot for another player at another position.

I’m undefeated but tight end is the one weakness on my team.

Luckily, aside from Kelce, tight end isn’t typically a position that scores too much, and even he doesn’t seem as dominant as usual (still the best).
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2023, 02:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was a legend gone way too soon. Never be another like him…….

I’m undefeated but tight end is the one weakness on my team.

Luckily, aside from Kelce, tight end isn’t typically a position that scores too much, and even he doesn’t seem as dominant as usual (still the best).

Kelce is killing it this year... I draft him in the first round every chance I get so I never have to worry about the Kmets, Shultzs, Fergusons, or Jonnu Smith. If you don't have one of the top TEs, you may as well not even start one most weeks. It's a dart throw, and they get you nothing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote