Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Ferrell On The Dan Patrick Show!
Will Ferrell went on the Dan Patrick show with his face painted as a tiger!

He's going to the game and cheering for us!

He wanted Joe's nickname to be "Sloppy Joe" Burrow but then changed his mind!

Hilarious

He doesn't talk much about the Bengals after the first parts, but it's still nice to get the love!

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Will Ferrell went on the Dan Patrick show with his face painted as a tiger!

He's going to the game and cheering for us!

He wanted Joe's nickname to be "Sloppy Joe" Burrow but then changed his mind!

Hilarious

He doesn't talk much about the Bengals after the first parts, but it's still nice to get the love!

Awesome  Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's cool of Will, dude is a funny sumbitch. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 07:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Awesome  Who Dey Who Dey
Yep! The whole world is catching the fever!
(02-07-2022, 07:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That's cool of Will, dude is a funny sumbitch. Hilarious

One of the funniest EVER!

I love that he's in Bengals gear just because you know a bunch of people will jump on the bandwagon now!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 08:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep! The whole world is catching the fever!

One of the funniest EVER!

I love that he's in Bengals gear just because you know a bunch of people will jump on the bandwagon now!

Joe Brrrr is bringing all kinds of folks around to our Bengals no surprise. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 10:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Joe Brrrr is bringing all kinds of folks around to our Bengals no surprise. Smirk

I know!

I love that we're getting all kinds of new fans and can't wait to see what it will do for the area!

I also think we're looking at a dynasty that will get even more bandwagon fans, and not to mention everyone that loved Burrow and Chase in college following them to watch them set all kinds of records and win lots of Super Bowls!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know!

I love that we're getting all kinds of new fans and can't wait to see what it will do for the area!

I also think we're looking at a dynasty that will get even more bandwagon fans, and not to mention everyone that loved Burrow and Chase in college following them to watch them set all kinds of records and win lots of Super Bowls!

Who Dey my man! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know!

Yeah, even my brother in law who was a Steelers fan and my entire family who could give a rats ass before this about football
now like the Bengals. It is crazy and really cool all at the same time. Who Dey Brad, WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:50 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Who Dey my man! 

ALL DAY!

This is UNREAL!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, even my brother in law who was a Steelers fan and my entire family who could give a rats ass before this about football
now like the Bengals. It is crazy and really cool all at the same time. Who Dey Brad, WHO DEY!!! Tiger

Hell yeah!

I LOVE that we're getting fans and you know that will lead to more primetime games and lots of attention!

WHO-DEY BROTHER!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hell yeah!

I LOVE that we're getting fans and you know that will lead to more primetime games and lots of attention!

WHO-DEY BROTHER!

Who Dey

I just want to see Burrow really make a statement in the Superbowl. He gives everyone confidence without question but I would 
just really love to see him take the pressure off of the Defense for once this Postseason. Couldn't be more perfect in the SB against
the Rams who are favored by everybody that doesn't really watch the teams.

I have watched both these teams all season long and know their tendencies and the way they play.

I have watched the Rams more than any other NFC team. They don't know who they are facing, especially this Defense.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 12:04 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Who Dey

I just want to see Burrow really make a statement in the Superbowl. He gives everyone confidence without question but I would 
just really love to see him take the pressure off of the Defense for once this Postseason. Couldn't be more perfect in the SB against
the Rams who are favored by everybody that doesn't really watch the teams.

I have watched both these teams all season long and know their tendencies and the way they play.

I have watched the Rams more than any other NFC team. They don't know who they are facing, especially this Defense.

You're getting me excited Nate! 

Honestly, the Rams pass rush is so good and our line is so bad that I'm not expecting him to take a lot of deep drops and pick apart the defense.

I do think that he'll have a big game and put up some big numbers, but I think it will be mostly short passes or lobs up to let the receivers go get it uf the defense doesn't keep their safeties back.

I think Joe will capitalize on opportunities when he gets them, and I'm hoping he can escape the pass rush sometimes like he's been known to do and hit receivers downfield, but I don't want another 9 sack game.

We need to establish the run game in an attempt too keep the pass rush at ease because we need to remind them that Mixon can break off a big play out of any run.

CJ coming back also helps give me a little peace that he can be an outlet over the middle/up the seam and keep the safeties and backers honest.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're getting me excited Nate! 

Honestly, the Rams pass rush is so good and our line is so bad that I'm not expecting him to take a lot of deep drops and pick apart the defense.

I do think that he'll have a big game and put up some big numbers, but I think it will be mostly short passes or lobs up to let the receivers go get it uf the defense doesn't keep their safeties back.

I think Joe will capitalize on opportunities when he gets them, and I'm hoping he can escape the pass rush sometimes like he's been known to do and hit receivers downfield, but I don't want another 9 sack game.

We need to establish the run game in an attempt too keep the pass rush at ease because we need to remind them that Mixon can break off a big play out of any run.

CJ coming back also helps give me a little peace that he can be an outlet over the middle/up the seam and keep the safeties and backers honest.

I think you are right on with this one Brad. Need to get Mixon going, I have watched the few games where the Rams got 
their asses handed to them and it started with the running game wearing down Donald and that front. Start Carman at RG
let him try and maul Donald a bit, Carman can get a great block once in awhile and ride the DT out of the play. Adeniji can 
not. This is key to me on Offense. With the Chiefs it was about opening up the Offense early through the air which didn't 
happen, I know the Rams D is rated first against the run but there are reasons for this. Their Division besides the 49ers etc.

Donald will get at least 2 sacks working against our interior OL but Simmons had like 3 sacks in the Titans game and we 
still won. Chip Donald, chip Miller and Floyd. Lots of chipping in this game. We can do it if Burrow just stays away from those
empty sets he loves so much. Even then, he learns the D and will make them pay with the empty sets. Burrow Magic.Say What
Reply/Quote
This is all so surreal. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:14 AM)tms Wrote: This is all so surreal.  Shocked

Totally.  It's the main reason why I haven't slept the past two weeks, because if I do I'm afraid I'll wake up and realize all of this was just a dream.

Okay, full disclosure I have slept (a bit) these last two weeks, but between the booze and the excitement not nearly as much as I should.  
Reply/Quote
Years ago on Conan

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote