Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Fuller
I know Fuller has been injury prone? But is he healthy right now? If so I am shocked no teams have signed him.

I wish Bengals could bring him for a look if healthy. He would be an awesome 4th or 3rd WR if one of our top 3 can't play.
It appears Chase will be out for awhile, at a minimum with his speed defenses would have to account for him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 03:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know Fuller has been injury prone? But is he healthy right now? If so I am shocked no teams have signed him.

I wish Bengals could bring him for a look if healthy. He would be an awesome 4th or 3rd WR if one of our top 3 can't play.
It appears Chase will be out for awhile, at a minimum with his speed defenses would have to account for him

Retired.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 03:59 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Retired.

Yep, nailed it. Will Fuller retired. Not a bunch of news about it, though. You can see the NFL has him on their retired list now. Link. You just have to type in his name and it will pull him up. 
Reply/Quote
John Ross is available HAHA!!
Reply/Quote
Where is Stewy to come in here and blast this post lol
Reply/Quote
I guess he retired under secrecy, never heard it.

TY it makes sense now
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Only names I saw on the FA pile with experience that you might consider as a 1 year fill in would be T.Y. Hilton who is old and slower but still has to be covered, Mohamed Sanu but he's more an inside guy, and Allen Hurns who was a great WR in 2015 and then never could recapture that magic. He sat out due to Covid and last year was down injured. So, should be well rested.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Rather keep the chemistry and let Tee and TB ride. They’ll get it done. Outside of getting our WR back from JAX, I’m out. Don’t need any toxic attitude in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 05:12 PM)Fullrock Wrote: John Ross is available HAHA!!

I mean….real talk

We only need the guy to draw teams to stay in 2 high. He doesn’t even have to catch a pass and i think he would’ve done his job
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 09:03 PM)Housh Wrote: I mean….real talk

We only need the guy to draw teams to stay in 2 high. He doesn’t even have to catch a pass and i think he would’ve done his job

Just make sure he doesn't stop, run out of route, or flub a catch.  Those could all result in turnovers.

Ross has speed but not a great football IQ
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 08:34 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Rather keep the chemistry and let Tee and TB ride.  They’ll get it done.  Outside of getting our WR back from JAX, I’m out.  Don’t need any toxic attitude in the locker room.

I fall into the group that doesn't see a glaring need to ship away our draft picks. It would definitely need to be the right price and a guy with his head on straight. 

I like the idea of bringing back our WR from Jax. What a great draft pick he turned out to be for us. 5th round pick aquired in a trade from New England. Solid deep threat/outside receiver. Shifty and good route runner. He'd be solid. Haven't heard anything about him being shopped though.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 08:34 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Rather keep the chemistry and let Tee and TB ride.  They’ll get it done.  Outside of getting our WR back from JAX, I’m out.  Don’t need any toxic attitude in the locker room.

Which 1 we might be able to get Marvin Jones for a 4th or 5th.
Reply/Quote

I'd love Marvin Jones back. I don't know if he'd want to come back here. Maybe since almost the entire team and culture has changed. He'd be a great #4 for a potential playoff run.

The real question is Tom Brady going to the 49ers for Jimmy Garapollo so that TB can go for a Super Bowl run and the Bucs have a potential QB for next year Tongue

Edit: Oh right they have Pryor as well, but my immediate thought was Jones.
Reply/Quote
I don’t think they’ll bring in any FA or do any trades.They’ll try to make it work with what they have available.At least that would be my guess knowing the Bengals and how they’ve done things over the years.
Reply/Quote
Tiger
I could see them bringing back Auden Tate.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 11:19 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Forgot the ninja, just joking, well kind of. 

He can not stretch the field and just feel they've moved on from him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 08:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess he retired under secrecy, never heard it.

TY it makes sense now

There was somebody else who very quietly, as we expected, showed up on that retired list too…Geno Atkins

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 11:19 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

[Image: th?id=OIP.WAqxh7djNDHSZBqzQghDmgHaE8&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lassiter or trade for Pryor. Those are pretty much the options. I suppose we could make a splash, but I'm not seeing it.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Plan B: Armons Binns

We secretly stashed him on the practice squad for 14 years for this moment.
Reply/Quote