Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Fuller to Dolphins
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Guess that means they may not go WR in draft and likely to pick Sewell?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:06 PM)NativeTheory Wrote: Guess that means they may not go WR in draft and likely to pick Sewell?

Definite possibility now damn it.

The thing about Fuller though is he has an injury history and this is a 1 year deal. They might still take Smith or Chase in case.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:06 PM)NativeTheory Wrote: Guess that means they may not go WR in draft and likely to pick Sewell?

it is only a one year deal.  And don't forget they picked a left tackle in 2020 and traded for Isiah Wilson (2020 Titan #1 pick) for the other tackle so tackle may not be as high on their list as other needs.  If they don't take a WR, I can easily see them trading down

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

WR was a huge need for them, and you have to think signing Fuller to go along with Parker and Gesicki removes them from taking a pass catcher at 5. So I think for them, it's Sewell or trade back (unless for some reason they want to replace Tua already).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good. Didn't want him at all in stripes. He's made of glass.
Reply/Quote
If we were hoping for Chase this would be good news.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Definite possibility now damn it.

The thing about Fuller though is he has an injury history and this is a 1 year deal. They might still take Smith or Chase in case.

No one will want to hear this in Miami, but they may also be drafting a QB.  They have enough draft equity.  If Fields is there, they could very well jump on him.  They STILL haven't had a top tier QB since Marino.  
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 09:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: No one will want to hear this in Miami, but they may also be drafting a QB.  They have enough draft equity.  If Fields is there, they could very well jump on him.  They STILL haven't had a top tier QB since Marino.  

I think Tua's overrated, but you're likely to never have a top tier QB is you can him after a rookie season where he split time with Fitzpatrick. It's not my problem though, so I'm good either way.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote