Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will THE JUNGLE FANS Help On Defense ?
Sunday and Thursday.....Two Tough Defensive Teams, Baltimore and Houston....IN THE JUNGLE.....The Bengals Defense could use some 12th Man help like Seattle Fans......CROWD NOISE when Bengals on Defense. ...Not when Bengals on offense and Dalton calling plays out, but in the ear of the other teams offense. .....GO JUNGLE....GO BENGALS. Who Dey  Tiger   Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Tiger  Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
DEFENSE MATTERS, Loud and Proud all season at home, can't wait!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
As a coach, I have some serious pipes...and I plan on using every last ounce of them Sunday, healing by Thursday, and wearing it out again then.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It makes a huge difference. Sometimes the crowd is into it, sometimes not. Here's hoping we have a ton of spark all season long.

Reply/Quote
Let's have some noise ! Happy Happy Happy Happy

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I pray win or lose, we have poise when having run ins with other fans at our stadium. I know many times fans take this shit waaaaaayyyyyyyy to serious when someone is wearing the opposing teams colors. Just a fugin game and everyone should have the right to peacefully root for their favorite team. I have confidence we can show our pride through noise and not punches. Shit never done anything good for anybody and only embarrasses the rest of us.

Now if we were in shitsburgh, throw punches and kick the shit out of them. Steelers are not welcome here or anywhere else on the planet.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 09:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: As a coach, I have some serious pipes...and I plan on using every last ounce of them Sunday, healing by Thursday, and wearing it out again then.
I plan on screaming as loud as possible when we do good things and screaming as loud as possible when they're on offense.

It's going to be great just to be pumped up and going nuts  ThumbsUp
(09-09-2017, 09:39 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It makes a huge difference. Sometimes the crowd is into it, sometimes not. Here's hoping we have a ton of spark all season long.

I think we will be because I feel like there's a lot of excitement going into this season.

A long run by Mixon or a deep bomb to AJ will have the place EXPLODE!
Reply/Quote
Sorry..I'm not a screamer. I'm a moaner.. I've been a bengals fan too long. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Fans won't help as much as Burfict would.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I plan on screaming as loud as possible when we do good things and screaming as loud as possible when they're on offense.

If we could just not go nuts when the Bengals have the ball inside the opponent's 5 yard line,

[Image: Yeah-THATD-BE-1rlu82.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 09:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If we could just not go nuts when the Bengals have the ball inside the opponent's 5 yard line,

[Image: Yeah-THATD-BE-1rlu82.jpg]

I meant when the Ravens have the ball..... didn't realize how confusing that looked
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 09:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I meant when the Ravens have the ball..... didn't realize how confusing that looked

No, I knew what you meant.  Just pointing out a little pet peeve of mine when we make a big play and get close to a TD, or especially when we go for it on 4th and goal.

Oh my God, they're going for it!!! I must loudly voice my approval so the offense will be encouraged!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 09:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, I knew what you meant.  Just pointing out a little pet peeve of mine when we make a big play and get close to a TD, or especially when we go for it on 4th and goal.

Oh my God, they're going for it!!! I must loudly voice my approval so the offense will be encouraged!

VERY stupid of fans....... I wonder why they don't display something on the big screen that says "ssssssshhhhhhh" or "quiet pre-snap" when we're inside the 10 or at any big moments on offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 06:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I plan on screaming as loud as possible when we do good things and screaming as loud as possible when they're on offense.

I think we will be because I feel like there's a lot of excitement going into this season.

A long run by Mixon or a deep bomb to AJ will have the place EXPLODE!

I'll give you a $100 bucks if you roll out on the field naked after a touchdown! Serious, offers on the table.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 09:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: VERY stupid of fans....... I wonder why they don't display something on the big screen that says "ssssssshhhhhhh" or "quiet pre-snap" when we're inside the 10 or at any big moments on offense.

Many teams flash a "Quiet, offense at work" sign when their O has the ball.  I've heard worse ideas.

(09-09-2017, 09:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'll give you a $100 bucks if you roll out on the field naked after a touchdown! Serious, offers on the table.

I'm good for a sawbuck.
Reply/Quote
That's $200 Brad! Go for it!

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 10:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That's $200 Brad! Go for it!

I would in a heartbeat if I wouldn't get put on some sexual predators list because I gotta be allowed in schools for my presentations!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I would in a heartbeat if I wouldn't get put on some sexual predators list because I gotta be allowed in schools for my presentations!!!!

They can't put you on the list just for having a "wardrobe malfunction". Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 10:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm good for a sawbuck.

He just offered you a hundo. Why are you settling for $10?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It's a trap Brad. The bail is gonna be more than a sawbuck and who wants to sit in the local hooscow butt naked on game day? They keep the jail nice and freezing cold year around to "keep down the germs"..and by the way anyone who believes the germ theory needs to invest in used toilet paper stocks. It's purely punitive. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote