Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The Bengals Win A SB with Lewis?
If your answer is no, and you believe that, then what's the point of holding out hope that they can???

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take a break until they change coaches, because they won't win a Lombardi anyway. Right?

So what are we rooting for? A chance to be wrong???
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 11:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: If your answer is no, and you believe that, then what's the point of holding out hope that they can???

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take a break until they change coaches, because they won't win a Lombardi anyway.  Right?

So what are we rooting for?  A chance to be wrong???

How many more of these lame threads are we going to have to suffer through? They're all the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No they will not. I can still be entertained by our team, love our players, and watch the games.

Just because I think a guy who is 0-7 in the post season won't win a super bowl, doesn't mean I won't watch the games
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 12:07 AM)BengalRed Wrote: How many more of these lame threads are we going to have to suffer through? They're all the same.

He can't help himself.  It's best just to let him be so he can get back to being on his knees under Marvin's desk.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 12:43 AM)JumboTron Wrote: He can't help himself.  It's best just to let him be so he can get back to being on his knees under Marvin's desk.

There you go again JT.  Please tell me you'e not a middle school kid pretending to be a grown-up, because that's a middle school attempt at humor.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 12:07 AM)BengalRed Wrote: How many more of these lame threads are we going to have to suffer through? They're all the same.

Is somebody threatening you to read them. I don't open every thread. If I'm not interested I just drive by.

I'll have to admit, this is an entertaining place hang out and push some youngster buttons.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 01:09 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Is somebody threatening you to read them. I don't open every thread. If I'm not interested I just drive by.

I'll have to admit, this is an entertaining place hang out and push some youngster buttons.

There's no playgrounds or elementary schools near where you live right?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 01:12 AM)JumboTron Wrote: There's no playgrounds or elementary schools near where you live right?

Don't worry, you're safe to continue play at recess.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 01:12 AM)JumboTron Wrote: There's no playgrounds or elementary schools near where you live right?

Guessing the law keeps him 1,000 feet away.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 11:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: If your answer is no, and you believe that, then what's the point of holding out hope that they can???

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take a break until they change coaches, because they won't win a Lombardi anyway.  Right?

There's always the chance to win in spite of Lewis. By that, i mean, he has this very annoying habit of playing it safe too often. Come out strong, get a lead and go conservative trying to old the lead. It's always been that way, whether you're talking about a game or a season. 

The thing is though, players can make plays during games, so if a WR breaks a tackle or a running back goes to the house in a key moment, it's possible to pull out a win. 

Can they? Sure. Will they? I'm gonna have to go with 'i'll believe it when i see it'. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No. I just turn off the sound and play the Benny Hill Sax song while I watch.

Zimmer is proving we let go of the wrong guy. I wish the best for him.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 01:09 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Is somebody threatening you to read them. I don't open every thread. If I'm not interested I just drive by.

I'm 65 years old and have been a Bengal fan since day one of the organization.
Reply/Quote
You're thinking about this too hard. It's just a sport if you're not enjoying what you're watching then stop.
Reply/Quote
The more pressing question would be: will Marvin ever win a playoff game? Save the super bowl discussion after this guy wins one (just ONE) flippin playoff game in 14 years
Reply/Quote
So because I don't think UC is going to win the national championship means I shouldn't watch the games? If you're someone who only watches when they win are you really a fan?
Reply/Quote
To answer your question - no

But I was a Bengal fan well before Marvin. Hell I was a fan well before Mike Brown. So thanks for your input but I'll decide when I stop being a fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 12:58 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You're thinking about this too hard. It's just a sport if you're not enjoying what you're watching then stop.

This.

(10-01-2016, 01:02 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: The more pressing question would be: will Marvin ever win a playoff game? Save the super bowl discussion after this guy wins one (just ONE) flippin playoff game in 14 years

And this.

(10-01-2016, 07:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To answer your question - no

But I was a Bengal fan well before Marvin. Hell I was a fan well before Mike Brown. So thanks for your input but I'll decide when I stop being a fan.

And especially this.  Imagine there's a lot of us just waiting those two out.  Will enjoy the ride in the interim.
Reply/Quote
Yes. Year 26 will be the Winter of Marv.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 08:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yes. Year 26 will be the Winter of Marv.

Betting the Winter of Marv proves even more elusive than the Summer of George.

[Image: summerofgeorge.png]
Reply/Quote

You call others youngsters, yet your post scream 15 year old…

Just calling it as I see it couch coach.
Reply/Quote