Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will The Bengals Win A SB with Lewis?
It's really sad we haven't won one stinking playoff game. If Marvin can't lead us, I say we bash him till he steps down. But with the question, no I don't have faith in Marvin's ways of doing everything. I'm a fan and I'm hoping for the best.
Reply/Quote
No, but I'm hoping eventually our talent level will overcome Marv's ballsucking. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Will The Bengals Win A Playoff Game With Lewis?

^
Fixed it for ya

...and the answer is no
Reply/Quote
SUPERBOWL.......Win a frickin playoff game first !!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 11:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: If your answer is no, and you believe that, then what's the point of holding out hope that they can???

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take a break until they change coaches, because they won't win a Lombardi anyway.  Right?

So what are we rooting for?  A chance to be wrong???

I don't think they'll win a Super Bowl with anyone at this point because the officials won't allow it.  I still follow them and I'm loyal to the players, but I don't have to justify to you why I watch.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 11:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: If your answer is no, and you believe that, then what's the point of holding out hope that they can???

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take a break until they change coaches, because they won't win a Lombardi anyway.  Right?

No.

Also, should have made a poll. Just sayin...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

It's possible, just difficult because the players would really have to overcome a lot of his coaching. 
Reply/Quote