Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Trayveon Williams get any carries?
I think a lot of people were happy with the drafting of Williams. Curious he hasn't played yet on offense.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Is he the one who's always injured?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is he the one who's always injured?

That's the other one... Williams is the guy who runs to the line of scrimmage, and is promptly tackled.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: That's the other one... Williams is the guy who runs to the line of scrimmage, and is promptly tackled.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  I keep getting those guys mixed up.   Cool

Seriously though, if the other one, the guy who's perpetually injured, ever gets his health in order for a season like he did at Oklahoma, the Bengals could have a very diverse offense.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 08:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is he the one who's always injured?

He played in two pre-season games, left both early with injuries and had to sit out the last two pre-season games because of those injuries.

(12-20-2019, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: That's the other one... Williams is the guy who runs to the line of scrimmage, and is promptly tackled.

They both were injured in pre-season. The other one went on IR with his 3rd ACL. Williams was promptly tackled though, then to the sidelines, then the Ellis kid came in and played much better, but was cut because Williams cost a draft pick so they kept him.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 10:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, thanks for the clarification.  I keep getting those guys mixed up.   Cool

Seriously though, if the other one, the guy who's perpetually injured, ever gets his health in order for a season like he did at Oklahoma, the Bengals could have a very diverse offense.

Yeah... I like Anderson. He just seems to be completely snake bitten when it comes to injuries.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2019, 10:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, thanks for the clarification. I keep getting those guys mixed up.   Cool

It comes with old age. Happened to me other day at the mall. I went up to my wife and gave her a "good game" cept it wasn't my wife.  Hilarious Turns out she didn't think it was funny.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2019, 12:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It comes with old age. Happened to me other day at the mall. I went up to my wife and gave her a "good game" cept it wasn't my wife.  Hilarious Turns out she didn't think it was funny.

I was once slapped heartily for grabbing some woman from behind since her back side looked remarkably similar to my then gf.. My apologies were of no help at all. Meanwhile my then future wife was standing a few feet away laughing at me..  Fun times.. Even though I haven't seen her in over 30 years we're still married.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote