Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure how true this is, but Marvin will be the GM
(01-02-2018, 09:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: Marvin has been so forthright in all of this. Sarcasm

I don't believe anything he has to say about the situation, frankly.

Rep
Reply/Quote
I just don't see the Brown family giving up much power to Marvin or anyone else.
The only thing that sticks out in my mind is...what if the recent passing of Pete Brown us playing on MBs mind and has him wondering if it's time for himself to take a step back and allow someone else sail the ship. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:49 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Marvin’s record against the Steelers alone is grounds enough to get Merv tossed out of the building and into the cold...6 years ago. But na, lets keep him around. BS

Obviously, I agree with most. Too many posts to try & quote tbh, " this stuff right here, this stuff right here," is the bottom line for me.
Reply/Quote
I go back and forth between thinking the Bengals know EXACTLY what they're going to do and don't want to announce it yet, and thinking they're going to fart around until all the best candidates are gone and they'll keep to the status quo. The Bengals could do both those things in certain scenarios. I still think Marvin wants to leave as coach, no matter what he says publicly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote