Poll: Will Watson win Rookie of the Week?
This poll is closed.
Yes
42.86%
9 42.86%
No
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will a Star be born tonight?
Brace yourself.

The chances are high there will be.

Look for the Bengals to make Watson a household name tonight. Even when they are a "good" team, they tend to make stars out of rookie QB's. I don't see why tonight will be any different.

Do you think it will be? If so why/who?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The stars born tonight will be the stars Dalton, McCarron, and probably Erickson will be seeing after the OL lets them all get crushed.

This game might legitimately turn out to be a battle between two teams on whose QBs can survive their awful OLs longer.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If they actually let Lawson play, I think he'll have a 2 sack night.

That's the only star I see being born tonight.
Reply/Quote
Disagree. Much will be made tonight during pregame lead-up of Dalton's POS game last week. On the other hand, much will also be made of Watson playing his first prime-time game ...on the road. I say Dalton shakes off the cobwebs and totally outplays Watson for a big win....much to the relief of the PBS grounds crew that would have had to spend extra time picking up all the garbage.
Reply/Quote
Pretty tough spot for Watson. Oline in shambles, no TEs and only Hopkins at WR with Fuller hurt.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:37 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Pretty tough spot for Watson. Oline in shambles, no TEs and only Hopkins at WR with Fuller hurt.

But he's a rookie QB going against the Bengals in prime time lol I'd rather take our chances stopping Tom Brady than a rookie QB (especially if he plays for the Texans)...I'm hopeful history doesn't repeat itself tonight, but I wouldn't bet against it
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see a start born on our pass rusher/defensive side of the ball.

Maybe Ross will go crazy.....

Maybe Randy Bullock.

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
The star will be the rookie TE just promoted from Texans' PS, Evan Baylis. Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I think the Star is Lawson. He had a good week last week and he should get time across from Dwayne Browns back up who struggled all last week.
Reply/Quote
Didn't see the poll up top until just now. Even if Watson does well against the Bengals, there's no way he wins Rookie of the Week.

There's a lot of exciting rookies who did well in Week 1:
RB Kareem Hunt (17/148/1 Rushing, 5/98/2 Receiving)
RB Dalvin Cook (22/127/0 Rushing, 3/10/0 Receiving)
RB Leonard Fournette (26/100/1 Rushing, 3/24/0 Receiving)
WR Cooper Kupp (4/76/1 Receiving)
WR Kenny Golladay (4/69/2 Receiving)
QB DeShone Kizer (66.7% completion, 222 yards, 7.4 AVG, 1 TD/1 INT, 85.7 QB Rating ... 5/17/1 Rushing)

Plus people to keep an eye on..
WR Corey Davis (4/69/0 Receiving)
TE Evan Engram (4/44/0 Receiving)

Also OJ Howard didn't even play Week 1 due to the hurricane. Should be interesting to see how he pans out. I'd put all of them over Watson on probability to win Rookie of the Week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Can we utilize the shotgun?  Give the WRs a little more time to open up and let AD find them. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Joe goes off tonight!!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 12:44 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Can we utilize the shotgun?  Give the WRs a little more time to open up and let AD find them. 

Hopefully we move Andy around tonight.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 11:37 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Pretty tough spot for Watson. Oline in shambles, no TEs and only Hopkins at WR with Fuller hurt.

Most assuredly means the Bengals will get embarrassed.
Reply/Quote