Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will all the good college QBs start tanking games
Will all the good college QBs start tanking games and purposely throw ints, to avoid being drafted by Cleveland?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 11:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Will all the good college QBs start tanking games and purposely throw ints, to avoid being drafted by Cleveland?

at what point has the Browns ever drafted a good qb.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
"With the first pick of the 2016 draft, the Cleveland Browns select Cardale Jones. Back up QB. Ohio State." Please please please please please.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "With the first pick of the 2016 draft, the Cleveland Browns select Cardale Jones.  Back up QB.  Ohio State."  Please please please please please.

They will also make major trade offers in the offseason to acquire RGIII
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
While Cleveland should draft a decent prospect like Cook or Goff, they'll draft someone like Kizer or Golson. That front office is a mess.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:05 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They will also make major trade offers in the offseason to acquire RGIII

If any team goes after RG3 it will be Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:29 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If any team goes after RG3 it will be Cleveland.

and hire shannonhan as coach lol.... Nah Peyton will have to find somewhere to play... and cleveland will probly be on the of the places that offers to pay him

Or if Brees and Sean Peyton are out in N.O.

Or Coughlin fails to make the playoffs he could be fired and bring in a new QB hes seen enough of RGIII not to want him
Reply/Quote
My biggest fear is the Ravens or Browns get Bosa. I hate when OSU players go to rivals. I counted 3 on Steelers defense alone.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I think the Browns just can't draft QBs, rather than they draft them and then break them. It's not like any of the bums they're drafted and then immediately gave up on have ever gone to other teams and performed. They usually give up on a guy before his rookie contract is up, so there is plenty of time for a good QB to go elsewhere and start over.

Anywho, my bold prediction is that the Eagles win the NCF Least and Chip Kelly miraculously keeps his job (not because he is good, but because 7-9 wins that division) and they have some sort of Manziel for Bradford trade. The Browns get their ho-hum QB and Chip Kelly gets some sort of galloping goofball to lead his embarrassing team.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My biggest fear is the Ravens or Browns get Bosa.  I hate when OSU players go to rivals.  I counted 3 on Steelers defense alone.

3 who are average at best.
Reply/Quote