Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will any coaches get fired before the season ends?
(10-16-2019, 05:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I mean.... If we were gonna go 0-For we should have hired Hue...lol

Could you imagine IF Hue was the coach and he led 2 teams to 0-16?
Reply/Quote
I'm going to be the minority here, but I think they should be given two years to show some improvement. Remember, Anarumo was not in the top-5 choices for coordinator.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 12:29 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I'm going to be the minority here, but I think they should be given two years to show some improvement. Remember, Anarumo was not in the top-5 choices for coordinator.

Well...so far, we've seen that the PFF ratings for nearly every player on the roster has declined considerably. You keep these coaches 2 years and they might ruin our young players.

I think that IF they show they are totally lost the entire Year 1...then you have to move on.

With that said, I don't know WHO would be interested in coming here to coach us then.
Reply/Quote
No one will be fired during the season as it will just make Zac look bad, there may be a couple on changes but that wont happen until the off season and I really think we will give Zac 3 or 4 seasons at least to get things right
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 09:38 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You'd thing...but most of these people are personal friends of Taylor...especially Turner.

Considering Callahan was Taylor's college coach, I'd say it's highly likely that Callahan will be on staff next year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote