Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will our guys get snubbed again?
It's not like we haven't made the playoffs 4 years in a row but alot of our guys deserve to make the pro bowl and they get snubbed since they aren't on a household name team..

Dunlap and whit come to mind as guys who have gotten robbed the past couple of years to me.

With us being undefeated and hopefully finishing as a #3 seed at worst. Do whit Dunlap and illoka finally get the recognition they deserve? If they get snubbed this year then gotta think they always will.

Gotta think aj, dalton, eifert and pacman should be locks as of now .
Reply/Quote
It depends on what you mean by snubbed.

Dunlap is leading the league in sacks - he's going to be in for sure
Eifert is the 2nd best tight end in the league and had a 3 touchdown game in prime time - he's in
Atkins is among the top DT in sacks, plus he made it on a down year - he's in
Dalton is in the discussion for MVP and is playing like he's the 2nd best qB in the AFC, down years with MAnnig and Big Ben - he's in
AJ gets in always.

Now, who else deserves it?

Whitworth - it's hard to quantify a lineman's value with stats, but he should be in.
Illoka really hasn't made a ton of big plays this year. I don't think he gets in
Pac-Man deserves a bid as well.

We'll get 5 for sure and most likely 6 with Whit.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap hasn't led league in sacks put he's put up stats to get in past couple years, if he was on new England Dallas or the Jets he would have been in multiple times by now
Reply/Quote
Forgot to mention Atkins as a lock but yes I figure dalton aj eifert and Atkins are locks . We'll see how burfict plays down the stretch I could still see him getting in barring any setbacks
Reply/Quote
Wherever there is a NFL fan voting poll.

You will find Bengals players getting snubbed.

Just par for the course.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:46 AM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: It's not like we haven't made the playoffs 4 years in a row but alot of our guys deserve to make the pro bowl and they get snubbed since they aren't on a household name team..

Dunlap and whit come to mind as guys who have gotten robbed the past couple of years to me.

With us being undefeated and hopefully finishing as a #3 seed at worst. Do whit Dunlap and illoka finally get the recognition they deserve? If they get snubbed this year then gotta think they always will.

Gotta think aj, dalton, eifert and pacman should be locks as of now .

yes since they will be busy getting ready for the SB
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:55 AM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Dunlap hasn't led league in sacks put he's put up stats to get in past couple years, if he was on new England Dallas or the Jets he would have been in multiple times by now

he was leading the league this year for at least the first 6 weeks i believe
Reply/Quote
The plethora of prime time games is really going to help with votes for the Pro Bow, especially with the team performing well (I am assuming they will continue to do so). Prime time is the only chance that most casual fans have to see Bengals players.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: he was leading the league this year for at least the first 6 weeks i believe

I believe he still is. I was saying the past couple of years he has put up good enough numbers to where if ona household name team he would of made it 
Reply/Quote
Well, Dalton has the third highest overall amount votes. I think we'll have a few representatives elected to the Pro Bowl. Whether they actually play in the game is a different story.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Who cares if they're snubbed for the Pro Bowl.

They'll make All-Pro.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote