Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Bengals and Rams have a joint practice?
(05-16-2023, 12:01 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals held joint practices with the Giants. Not the Jets.

Ahhh the errors with AI. You are correct I posted the schedule via a Chat AI program and it was wrong about the 2012 Jets at Bengals Joint practice.
I should have known as the Jets and Bengals players did not want to have a joint practice even though their Head coaches Rex Ryan and Marvin Lewis were pushing it. 

Good catch and +reputation for you.

AI chat bots are not yet accurate. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2023, 12:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The linemen have come out and plainly said they don't get any advantage playing in preseason games. They get the most work in practice and in scrimmages. People put way too much weight on preseason games.

Yep, I played football in HS and College and practice is really where you improve and get game ready. The scrimmage games to me were much less important, especially as an upper classman. As a freshman they were good to get you ready for playing in front on a ton of people. I am sure the rookies are already used to that, but I do think the Bengals like to use the preseason to get the rookies used to playing other NFL teams before actual games. They did that last year at least where they played a lot of snaps. 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2023, 08:17 PM)pally Wrote: Not the Rams, but don't be shocked if they do one with the Packers. Zac and LeFleur worked together in LA. Matt LeFleur's brother Mike is the current OC for the Rams

Zac announced today that a Packer-Bengal joint practice will be held prior to the 1st preseason game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2023, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: Zac announced today that a Packer-Bengal joint practice will be held prior to the 1st preseason game

Thank You.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2023, 05:25 PM)pally Wrote: Zac announced today that a Packer-Bengal joint practice will be held prior to the 1st preseason game

(05-30-2023, 05:59 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Thank You.

Nice, I think this should be a good, productive joint practice without the dirty cheap shots like it did with the Rams and would of with the
Chiefs or a Division rival. The Packers and Bengals have always been respectful to each other.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2023, 05:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, I think this should be a good, productive joint practice without the dirty cheap shots like it did with the Rams and would of with the
Chiefs or a Division rival. The Packers and Bengals have always been respectful to each other.

One of the reasons it is only a single practice is to prevent the extra curricular activities that happened in the 2nd and 3rd practice last season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2023, 10:59 PM)pally Wrote: One of the reasons it is only a single practice is to prevent the extra curricular activities that happened in the 2nd and 3rd practice last season

Smart. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2023, 05:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice, I think this should be a good, productive joint practice without the dirty cheap shots like it did with the Rams and would of with the

[Image: original.gif]

Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2023, 11:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: original.gif]

Big Grin

Except for the Burfict nut tap lmao!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote