Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the scirmmage be live streamed?
Is the scrimmage tomorrow? I thought i seen where it will be on 700 WLW , but will it be live streamed on youtube or on the Bengals site? And what time does it start?
Reply/Quote
Can’t find anything saying it will be broadcast at all, but it will be at 4:05
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 10:37 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Can’t find anything saying it will be broadcast at all, but it will be at 4:05

The website says it starts at 6:10.

A lot of guys not playing. No Ross, Green, Mixon, Jordan, Dunlap, Alexander, Phillips or Evans.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 09:57 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Is the scrimmage tomorrow? I thought i seen where it will be on 700 WLW , but will it be live streamed on youtube or on the Bengals site? And what time does it start?

I doubt this would be streamed anywhere. It would just provide an unnecessary glimpse into our practices and playbooks for this years opponents.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 11:08 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: The website says it starts at 6:10.

A lot of guys not playing. No Ross, Green, Mixon, Jordan, Dunlap, Alexander, Phillips or Evans.

You are right. I double checked the article I got it from and the 4:05 time was referencing our kickoff against the Chargers.

But on that note, the app now says Tune In to the scrimmage with a video link. Maybe they will be streaming it after all?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2020, 09:57 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Is the scrimmage tomorrow? I thought i seen where it will be on 700 WLW , but will it be live streamed on youtube or on the Bengals site? And what time does it start?

wlw is doing a radio broadcast of scrimmage, but there will not be any livestream

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
What I heard from Hoard is we will only get the Training Camp report after...

Still awesome.
Reply/Quote
Good to hear Lap on the radio.
Reply/Quote
The revolution will not be televised...
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 07:22 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Good to hear Lap on the radio.

Indeed.  It's not the real thing, but it was exciting to hear the game day crew again.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 10:01 PM)samhain Wrote: Indeed.  It's not the real thing, but it was exciting to hear the game day crew again.

How’d it go?
Reply/Quote
Why is Finely still.on this team.? If Burrow misses any kind
Of time this offense is screwed and its a automatic L
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 10:19 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Why is Finely still.on this team.? If Burrow misses any kind
Of time this offense is screwed and its a automatic L

Dolegala is much better from what i have been watching....
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2020, 10:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: How’d it go?

The scrimmage had no TV coverage but did have radio with Lap and Hoard.

Here are a few of the things I can remember.  
  • No Mixon, AJ, Ross, or Dunlap.
  • There were supposed to be refs but none were there.  Lap made a big deal about this.  Said refs need reps as well and since preseason is gone, he doesn't know what to expect come real time.
  • 1st team Offense started against 1st team Defense.  Offense went 3 and out with Burrow missing his 1st 2 throws.
  • Burrow then missed his next throw as well, starting 0/3.  He then quickly turned it around and drove straight down and scored a TD to Boyd.  Lap made a comment about his poise.  That he started out rough but it doesn't faze him.  There was confusion without refs.  It may have been called back due to a "sack" or they may have just reset.
  • Burrow also had a nice 20+ TD pass to Boyd later in the game too.  
  • Overall, Burrow had some ups and downs but a good showing.  Was 19/34 with 1TD and 1 INT.  The INT was controversial since the WR was thrown to the ground in the endzone.  Again, no refs so who knows.
  • Finley then got some snaps against the 2nd team.  He was awful as expected.  He threw 2 balls that should have been INT by Tony Brown but he dropped them.
  • Defense won the scrimmage 22-13.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 09:56 AM)BleedNOrange Wrote: The scrimmage had no TV coverage but did have radio with Lap and Hoard.

• There were supposed to be refs but none were there.  Lap made a big deal about this.  Said refs need reps as well and since preseason is gone, he doesn't know what to expect come real time.
  • 1st team Offense started against 1st team Defense.  Offense went 3 and out with Burrow missing his 1st 2 throws.
  • Burrow then missed his next throw as well, starting 0/3.  He then quickly turned it around and drove straight down and scored a TD to Boyd.  Lap made a comment about his poise.  That he started out rough but it doesn't faze him.  There was confusion without refs.  It may have been called back due to a "sack" or they may have just reset.
  • Overall, Burrow had some ups and downs but a good showing.  Was 19/34 with 1TD and 1 INT.  The INT was controversial since the WR was thrown to the ground in the endzone.  Again, no refs so who knows.
  • Finley then got some snaps against the 2nd team.  He was awful as expected.  He threw 2 balls that should have been INT by Tony Brown but he dropped them.

I had been hearing on the radio, that Burrow hasn't been as sharp because the defense is doing some more complex things, but that he keeps getting significantly better the more he sees. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2020, 09:56 AM)BleedNOrange Wrote: The scrimmage had no TV coverage but did have radio with Lap and Hoard.

Thanks for this. Rock On
Reply/Quote