Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the starters play Sunday ?
My cousin got given 4 tix to the game Sunday and he's wanting me to go, do you all think that the starters play on Sunday ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Why would you ever pass up a game?
Reply/Quote
If the Bills game is called a draw I don't see why we wouldn't rest as many players as we could
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the entire offense will start just to get their heads back into the game and make sure they are comfortable making and receiving hits. I think selected defensive starters will sit.

Of course, we have to hear what the NFL's plan is first to make any real guesses

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:26 PM)Trademark Wrote: My cousin got given 4 tix to the game Sunday and he's wanting me to go, do you all think that the starters play on Sunday ?

More than likely. At the very least the #2 seed is still up for grabs and i would like to think they would want the chance at a couple of home playoff games instead of just one.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
If Bengals win and Bills lose to Pats, then Bengals are 2 seed. The starters are playing.

On other hand, if Bills game is declared no contest, Ravens will likely rest everyone since they likely will be back to Cincy in playoffs following week.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If the Bills game is called a draw I don't see why we wouldn't rest as many players as we could

#2 seed is in play and I prefer to play Ravens than Chargers starting off our run for the SB in the playoffs so I don;t want to lose to Ravens, 
Reply/Quote
I think that the starters should play. Otherwise, they will have only played one series on each side of the ball for three weeks from the end of the Patriots game to the first playoff game. I don't think they should go that long without playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:26 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Why would you ever pass up a game?

Oh i'm going I just don't wanna watch Brandon Allen lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win Sunday and the Bills lose, I guess we'd have to move to the 5th Tie-Breaker Strength of Victory

I guess then you'd have to ask if BUFs wins over Green Bay, Lions, Bears, Rams stronger than our wins over Atlanta, Tampa, New Orleans, Carolina

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:26 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Why would you ever pass up a game?

We did at the end of last year and made it to the Superbowl

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We did at the end of last year and made it to the Superbowl

Difference is last year we were locked into #4 with no way to improve. This year we can still get #2.
Reply/Quote
If we win and the Bills lose, wouldn't we play the Patriots? Because in that scenario we are the 2 seed and would therefore play the 7 seed.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Depends. Does Miami lose and Pitt win? If so we'd play Pitt. If Miami and Pitt lose we'd play Miami

Actually New England
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:39 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Actually New England

Yeah, I deleted that. I was "elsewhere".

Reply/Quote
I imagine they will play because A.) You want these guys to get back on the horse and 2.) Two weeks off is a bad thing.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If the Bengals win Sunday and the Bills lose, I guess we'd have to move to the 5th Tie-Breaker Strength of Victory

I guess then you'd have to ask if BUFs wins over Green Bay, Lions, Bears, Rams stronger than our wins over Atlanta, Tampa, New Orleans, Carolina

We win that tie-breaker. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If we win and the Bills lose, wouldn't we play the Patriots?  Because in that scenario we are the 2 seed and would therefore play the 7 seed.

Yes.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 09:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If the Bengals win Sunday and the Bills lose, I guess we'd have to move to the 5th Tie-Breaker Strength of Victory

It's not important but it's actually the 4th tie breaker since they're not in the same division. 

Bengals already hold the advantage in SoV and Buffalo has no way to overtake them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If we win and the Bills lose, wouldn't we play the Patriots?  Because in that scenario we are the 2 seed and would therefore play the 7 seed.

Yes
Reply/Quote