Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this team be fired up for Saturday?
So many times it's seems the Bengals are not emotionally fired up for a big game with Pittsburgh.

I really hope this team comes out with a passion and intensity they have never had before.

They have to be sick and tired of being embarrassed and bullied around by the Steelers.

It's time for the Bengals to stomp their yellow asses in the turf.

This is our year!

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 07:50 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: So many times it's seems the Bengals are not emotionally fired up for a big game with Pittsburgh.

I really hope this team comes out with a passion and intensity they have never had before.

They have to be sick and tired of being embarrassed and bullied around by the Steelers.

This is our year!

Who Dey
I do know 1 thing.  Antonio Brown would be wise not to start another slap fight (like he did with Kirkpatrick) with Pacman.  Amari Cooper can vouch for that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Cryin' steeler bitches end up with stitches.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 07:50 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: So many times it's seems the Bengals are not emotionally fired up for a big game with Pittsburgh.

This is our year!

Who Dey

If they can't get fired up for this there is something wrong. 

I'd be more worried about them being too amped up more than anything 

Reply/Quote

This is our year!

Who Dey

Name one time this team has played the Steelers and wasn't fired up.  Come on.  Is this really a post?

Just because you don't see things on TV doesn't mean that a team isn't "fired up" or emotionally into a game.  
Reply/Quote
Big difference between being fired up and emotionally stupid, penalizing themselves right into another close game loss!

They are all saying they won't let the Steelers bait them into that this time around, but I wouldn't bank on it.
Reply/Quote
The team needs some more swagger. Some more plays where the offense puffs out its chest, more sack dances, more finger pointing. I know it's not everyones favourite thing to see on the field, but it helps pump up those on the field and gets the crowd behind them. This is what is sometimes missing. The team needs to avoid coming out flat. Keep the momentum, even if that means a little over-the-top posturing after plays.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 08:54 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: The team needs some more swagger. Some more plays where the offense puffs out its chest, more sack dances, more finger pointing. I know it's not everyones favourite thing to see on the field, but it helps pump up those on the field and gets the crowd behind them. This is what is sometimes missing. The team needs to avoid coming out flat. Keep the momentum, even if that means a little over-the-top posturing after plays.

They'll come out fired up to start the game. What they REALLY need to avoid is coming out flat in the second half. The GD Bengals bugaboo, it is. It's like the coaches hand out heroin. 
Reply/Quote