Poll: Will we win A Playoff Game this year without Andy Dalton?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we Win or Will We Not Win a Playoff Game?
Will we win a Playoff Game this year or will we not win this year? Without Andy Dalton as Starting QB...
Reply/Quote
You do realize that this poll is a little confusing.

You are asking will or won't we win a playoff game.... without having Dalton.

If I answer No, that doesn't mean I don't think we won't win a playoff game. It just means I think Dalton will be back in time, which if 1 of these 2 scenarios, Dalton may get an extra week (even though reports are that he might not need it):

1. We beat Denver and not only clinch the Division but the so important bye.

2. We lose to Denver and beat Baltimore and San Diego beats Denver (don't count them out of winning), and again clinching both the Division and bye.

Now to me the most interesting thing, which I will make a bold prediction right now is this.

Bengals win on Monday and beat the Ravens. The Patriots (yes, I am looking at them), they have 2 road games against the Jets (who played them tough earlier in the year and the Jets look improved while the Pats are hobbling) and the Dolphins. The Dolphins are a Jekyll and Hyde team, however, this is their "Super Bowl", nothing will please them more than beating the Patriots. The interim HC will throw out everything he can to get this win on his resume. They have the talent and it is in Miami, NE may (though not likely) ease up and look ahead, only to get caught by the Dolphins.

So BOLD prediction - Cincinnati gets the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
Too soon to tell. I have no idea when we'll play, who we'll play, or who will be healthy for said game.
Reply/Quote
one week at a time beat the broncos and we might not have to worry about the whole without dalton thing.
Reply/Quote
I said yes, but I thought that a couple of times in the last few years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 03:17 PM)gobobro Wrote: Too soon to tell. I have no idea when we'll play, who we'll play, or who will be healthy for said game.

Yeah, plus i have not seen enough of McCarron to truly judge.

From what i saw in the Niners game he did well by not throwing picks but he also held onto the ball too long and
caused the sacks. He needs to improve on some things before i have near the confidence i had in this team when
Dalton was the starter.
Reply/Quote
positive vibes with the YES vote!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I didn't see the part about not having Dalton. I answered yes because I believe Dalton will be back. With McCarron, I'm not sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 05:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, plus i have not seen enough of McCarron to truly judge.

From what i saw in the Niners game he did well by not throwing picks but he also held onto the ball too long and
caused the sacks. He needs to improve on some things before i have near the confidence i had in this team when
Dalton was the starter.

Hes not gonna pick up 4 years experience in the next 2 games either.
Reply/Quote
Without Dalton?

Definitely not.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Regardless of who is QB, the Bengals will get their first postseason victory this year, mmw.
Reply/Quote
The lack of faith in this organization is disturbing. The force is strong in this team. Young jedi A.J. will lead us to victory, and Trademark will be praising Jesus again.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 09:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The lack of faith in this organization is disturbing. The force is strong in this team. Young jedi A.J. will lead us to victory, and Trademark will be praising Jesus again.

[Image: LaJ9Kmo.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
No, we will not win a playoff game this year without Andy Dalton...we'll be winning it WITH him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
You should be asking if people will still cheer if its AJ that breaks the losing streak instead of Dalton.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I'd put my money on no.

Unless we beat Denver on Monday.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 10:20 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: You should be asking if people will still cheer if its AJ that breaks the losing streak instead of Dalton.

Start your own Thread buddy!!  LOL!!!  
Reply/Quote
Yes, but with Eifert though.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 10:27 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'd put my money on no.

Unless we beat Denver on Monday.

There is no chance we beat Denver on Monday. We will not score more than 13 points, and that won't be near enough.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 07:36 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Without Dalton?

Definitely not.

I have never really believed Dalton will play another snap this year... And I voted "yes."
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote