Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we refuse to trade veterans in a lost season again?
I wouldn't trade anybody on a first contract unless it's expiring like WJ3 or Lawson. Dunlap AJ, and Geno would be better elsewhere. This is a full rebuild. Green shouldn't be resigned. 18 million could get a very valuable edge rusher with some left towards a quality starting lineman.

I would absolutely draft Chase if we have a high pick.And if we are bad enough to pick 1? I'm trading down and stockpiling picks. We need help everywhere. Pass rush, run defense, pass blocking, deep threat receivers, corners...you name it, it's a need
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 06:38 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Unless we break the bank and sign Pro-Bowl level OL players, then no. Take the kid from Oregon & move Jonah to RT/RG.

I’m all for that. I’d be down for Chase if we’re picking outside the top 3 though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
If we continue to lose in this fashion, we may have people demanding a trade.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 06:57 PM)Tony Wrote: I wander how Joe would feel? Take an OL or his favorite target in college Chase?  I will say this, Chase is an elite talent WR.. He has it all.. Maybe we could get a tackle and guard in FA...
i think when he tried to get out of bed to pee this morning and couldnt walk to the bathroom he would say oline. If i were him and we take another wr over a lineman I would make Duke and Troy have a turn at standing back there to throw.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 10:57 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: i think when he tried to get out of bed to pee this morning and couldnt walk to the bathroom he would say oline. If i were him and we take another wr over a lineman I would make Duke and Troy have a turn at standing back there to throw.

I mean there’s good OL to be found in rounds 2, 3, 4...

We got Whit in the 2nd round. Chase is a game changer. Taking him would make sense. Especially if we move on from both AJ and Ross.

Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter who we trade or bring in... As long as we have this band of buffoons coaching staff, were gonna keep getting what we're getting.

Fifth choice DC, Jim f'n Turner, Zac (I know McVey) Taylor, and Brian (what is it you do here?) Callahan ain't cutting it. The Bengals don't even look like an NFL team when they play.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 11:52 PM)jason Wrote: It doesn't matter who we trade or bring in... As long as we have this band of buffoons coaching staff, were gonna keep getting what we're getting.

Fifth choice DC, Jim f'n Turner, Zac (I know McVey) Taylor, and Brian (what is it you do here?) Callahan ain't cutting it. The Bengals don't even look like an NFL team when they play.

I mean, the talent at least kept us in the first couple games (first the DB’s then Burrow), imagine what they could do with some actual competent coaching...

Anarumo should be on the shortest leash right, now and at some point they have to take the play calling away from Taylor. Which is such a tricky thing to do. If he truly was the right guy for the job he’d volunteer to give it to Callahan himself. But I’m sure ego will prevent that.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2020, 09:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, the talent at least kept us in the first couple games (first the DB’s then Burrow), imagine what they could do with some actual competent coaching...

Anarumo should be on the shortest leash right, now and at some point they have to take the play calling away from Taylor. Which is such a tricky thing to do. If he truly was the right guy for the job he’d volunteer to give it to Callahan himself. But I’m sure ego will prevent that.

I think he should've given up play calling when they benched Dalton last year. So yeah... If he didn't do it then, I doubt he ever willingly does it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 05:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could see us trading AJ to a contender.

AJ was Andy's WR, much like Chad was Carson's.

Let's make Ja'Marr Chase Joe's

Maybe Tee is that guy for Joe.  I would hope we'd be spending high picks on OL in next year's draft.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote