Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Jackson III benched
Underperformed as a Bengal, left insulting the fans, and underperformed even worse as a Commander. He'll be a $9 million hit on the cap if he is cut after this season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Crazy cause he was playing well the last time i caught a Commanders game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Just like Darqueze Dennard. A lot of swings and misses on CB, just like O-lineman.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Question is who would Bengals fans pick now Captian Lou Anarumo or Jack Del Rio?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now he is asking for a trade. Sound familiar?

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 12:33 PM)pally Wrote: Now he is asking for a trade.  Sound familiar?

There used to be a saying that went 'squeaky wheel gets the grease'.

In this instance, I feel like the squeaky wheel is going to find its way to the spare parts drawer..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 07:49 PM)pally Wrote: Underperformed as a Bengal, left insulting the fans, and underperformed even worse as a Commander.  He'll be a $9 million hit on the cap if he is cut after this season

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/13/report-commanders-william-jackson-wants-out-of-washington/

Looks like they are looking for a Trade partner... Might be hard after benching him with his salary
Reply/Quote
Getting a CB from the Bengals is like buying a condom from the dollar store.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:44 PM)Destro Wrote: Getting a CB from the Bengals is like buying a condom from the dollar store.

Jonathan Joseph has a very successful career with the Texans after leaving the Bengals

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 09:02 PM)pally Wrote: Jonathan Joseph has a very successful career with the Texans after leaving the Bengals

11 years ago...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 09:02 PM)pally Wrote: Jonathan Joseph has a very successful career with the Texans after leaving the Bengals

Loved me some JJ
Reply/Quote