Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Jackson III coming off IR?
(11-05-2016, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Peerman can help special teams.  WJIII will allow them to judge whether of not they need to sign Dre K (they do), and what they need to draft next year (RDE).  They need to see what they have with him and Dennard.  And, more importantly, they need to see what they can do in press coverage.  Stop with this ridiculous stupid "don't give up the big play" crap.  For the love of God, the BROWNS moved the ball at will against you.  Every team has or will...make a (&%$)( change!

Well only one of them can come back...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2016, 10:01 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well only one of them can come back...

I know...I was laying out which of the two can help more.  I think that is WJIII.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2016, 05:53 PM)J24 Wrote: I hope we get to see Jackson, shaw, and Dennard  play this season if we're out of it.

We'll be out of it after we take this L in NY.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2016, 10:23 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We'll be out of it after we take this L in NY.

We won't lose to the Giants, stop it
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know...I was laying out which of the two can help more.  I think that is WJIII.

Well if Peerman can come back and get the Special Teams to start performing like they did in the past then I'd say bring him back over Radio. ST's have sucked since we lost the Rev....
Reply/Quote
Would be nice to see this kid. Have very high hopes for WJ3.
Reply/Quote
Eli is prone to int's. question is if our DB's can hang on to them.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2016, 05:53 PM)J24 Wrote: I hope we get to see Jackson, shaw, and Dennard  play this season if we're out of it.
I would like to see them get snaps even if "we" are not out of it. The future looms quickly. Can you say Pacman? Sad
Reply/Quote
Big Peerman fan but think Jackson is the choice per how bad our DB's have been.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Not sure why anyone would think a kid with zero NFL snaps and very little practice will make a difference in the secondary, when it's obvious what Peerman brings to Special Teams, which are struggling  mightily....
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2016, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Not sure why anyone would think a kid with zero NFL snaps and very little practice will make a difference in the secondary, when it's obvious what Peerman brings to Special Teams, which are struggling  mightily....

Nothing is worse than our secondary right now (maybe LB).  If we can get out there and run with a WR not not let him get wide open he would
Help.
Reply/Quote
Maybe, but very few corners make a difference in their first year, let alone with not much practice. Hopefully he surprises me, but I still think Peerman would bring more to the table getting ST's back in order....
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Billings has any shot of coming off IR instead of the other two. I forget how severe his injury was??
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
It is about getting healed. And that you do not want him in too soon. For suffering a severe injury.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2016, 01:32 AM)EatonFan Wrote: I wonder if Billings has any shot of coming off IR instead of the other two.  I forget how severe his injury was??

Billings cannot be the one to come off IR because he was not on the 53 man roster to start the season. He was placed on IR during training camp, which ended his season.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2016, 09:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Not sure why anyone would think a kid with zero NFL snaps and very little practice will make a difference in the secondary, when it's obvious what Peerman brings to Special Teams, which are struggling  mightily....

Not to mention Marvin's recent history when it comes to first round cornerbacks.  Does anyone really think he is going to let someone who had no training camp come in and take snaps away from a veteran?  Even if he had gone through the entire camp, that history says he would be the gunner on special teams today.
Reply/Quote