Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William Jackson- vs Kirkpatrick
Serious question how the hell does the coaching staff not see that Jackson is a 1000 times better than Kirkpatrick and how as a coach do you not matchup Jackson vs Brown all game. I get that they don't believe in switching sides but that only works if you have two really good corners like we did with Hall and Joeseph.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:41 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Serious question how the hell does the coaching staff not see that Jackson is a 1000 times better than Kirkpatrick and how as a coach do you not matchup Jackson vs Brown all game. I get that they don't believe in switching sides but that only works if you have two really good corners like we did with Hall and Joeseph.

What I don't get is why Gruden is so in love with Dre.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
If he wasn’t getting penalties he was getting trucked
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope there is an easy out in kirkpatricks contract.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:14 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I hope there is an easy out in kirkpatricks contract.

Would have been a real easy out... Dont resign him and sign Whit instead.  
Reply/Quote
Believe Jackson is by far the best CB on team and may become a shut down one even.

Can not watch RB's run by untouched between himself and sideline though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick is a pass interference machine!!! He's always gotta be grabbing sit his ass down and start Jackson damn
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe Jackson is by far the best CB on team and may become a shut down one even.

Can not watch RB's run by untouched between himself and sideline though.

That's a symptom of the true problem though. These refs throw laundry so ***** fast even a perceived late hit would have drawn a 15 yard penalty.

Jackson held up because he didn't want the bullshit penalty and the team paid for it.

Refs also took away a touchdown for...almost nothing.

It's become a psychological thing for the Bengals. They expect the refs to **** them over and they try to correct for it, and then the refs find different ways to **** them over anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:28 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's a symptom of the true problem though. These refs throw laundry so ***** fast even a perceived late hit would have drawn a 15 yard penalty.

Jackson held up because he didn't want the bullshit penalty and the team paid for it.

Refs also took away a touchdown for...almost nothing.

It's become a psychological thing for the Bengals. They expect the refs to **** them over and they try to correct for it, and then the refs find different ways to **** them over anyway.

I almost buy this. His body language said exactly what your explaining.

Reply/Quote