Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Williams, Carman, Karras, Cappa, Collins
(09-01-2022, 03:50 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Average is GREAT.I’ll take average.I’d much rather have Elite,but after what the Bengals have had in recent years,Average actually sounds pretty good.

It sure does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2022, 05:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's been underwhelming to this point, but maybe a scheme change will help?

I wouldn't expect some instant impact. He may be better than Carman though.

Where we pick on the waiver wire...we aren't going to get great players.

Well Scharping has gotten better every year which is what you want to see in a young player only 3 seasons in.
Reply/Quote
Didn't Scharping have to go through waivers? If so then 30 other teams passed on him.

I welcome any new depth on the o-line but I don't see him as a potential starter.

I am shocked at the way preseason went for Carman. I did not expect him to come in and play like a star, but he lost the job to a guy who did not look very good in preseason. I have nothing against Volson but he was a 4th round pick from an FCS school. Cappa is proof that you can find good O-linemen at small schools, but they almost never play much as rookies. Especially taken that late on the draft.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2022, 05:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's been underwhelming to this point, but maybe a scheme change will help?

I wouldn't expect some instant impact. He may be better than Carman though.

Where we pick on the waiver wire...we aren't going to get great players.

Yeah, of course.  Just sharing the local take on him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote