Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Willie Anderson on Hall of Fame ballot
(01-05-2023, 12:31 AM)Destro Wrote: "So close" is not in. Do you have any reasons why he is not in or doesn't deserve to be in? Been around decade. 

Anderson is one of 10 that have reached this stage before, so it is not easy plus of the 3 new ones on list, Freeney and Thomas seems 1st ballot, so that leaves 5 .  I see Ware with 7 all pro selections and Dallas all time sack leader in.  Andre Johnson in,  Albert Lewis is on his final year he might slide in. So to me that leaves two spots left so competition is tough for sure, I think Willie has a shot but I really don;t think he is being ignored, if Kenny Anderson can't still get in, im not surprised Willie is not in yet either. 

CB Darrelle Revis

OT Joe Thomas
OT Willie Anderson
WR Torry Holt
WR Reggie Wayne
PR/KR/WR Devin Hester
WR Andre Johnson
DE Jared Allen
DE/LB DeMarcus Ware 
LB Zach Thomas
DE Dwight Freeney
CB Albert Lewis
DB Ronde Barber
LB Patrick Willis
S Darren Woodson
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And, as I said, there are reasons he is not in. NONE of which I think are valid. I know what I think does not matter to reality.

Not as a Bengals fan that watched him play, but as someone who watches football, he is a Hall of Fame player. I would say that if he was a Lion or Cardinal.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
It depends how many linemen he's up against, I guess. They don't like overloading a position at the HOF inductions.

Personally, I'd pick Ken A before Willie A, but that's a different thread for a different time.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 04:48 PM)Destro Wrote: And, as I said, there are reasons he is not in. NONE of which I think are valid. I know what I think does not matter to reality.

Not as a Bengals fan that watched him play, but as someone who watches football, he is a Hall of Fame player. I would say that if he was a Lion or Cardinal.

So can you explain why Jared Allen is not in? Don't you think hr is as worthy as Willie, it is a conspiracy on him too?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 06:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So can you explain why Jared Allen is not in? Don't you think hr is as worthy as Willie, it is a conspiracy on him too?

I never said anything about a conspiracy against him. You never answered my questions to you. You seem to want to debate things you make up as you go. So don’t think I’ll engage in players and topics I have not previously commented on when those I have get deflected.
Reply/Quote
Big Willie deserves t be inducted and hope to see exactly that happen.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 06:58 PM)Destro Wrote: I never said anything about a conspiracy against him. You never answered my questions to you. You seem to want to debate things you make up as you go. So don’t think I’ll engage in players and topics I have not previously commented on when those I have get deflected.

you said valid i say conspiracy, you are the one that does not seem to have answers and deflecting. you act like it is such a easy choice, I laid out the players and not way is it a easy choice to pick just 7 out of a excellent group .. moving on
Reply/Quote
You still don't answer anything and bring up everything else. That is deflecting. And still misquote. Buzz off.
Reply/Quote