Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda
(11-16-2017, 08:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Funny, I was just talking about Dave Shula in another thread.

This is a peek in the mind of how players really feel about this organization and Mike Brown. Unfortunately, many won't go public for PR reasons or fear of burning bridges.

Wow....I had never really paid attention, but a HC without a head set on the sidelines during a game?  It was even worse than I thought back then..... Twitch

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2017, 08:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Funny, I was just talking about Dave Shula in another thread.

This is a peek in the mind of how players really feel about this organization and Mike Brown. Unfortunately, many won't go public for PR reasons or fear of burning bridges.

Quote:jraukboxfit @bigwillie71 mannnnnn, it was a JOKE , but what did I know until talking with other players after the games and hearing about how PROFESSIONAL their organizations were. Boy ole boy, I was just happy to experience and Accomplish my dream making it to the league. Funny days Bruh, we was off the CHAIN. Yo remember the vets were writing on the walls BAC bad ass crew ????

That's the best one. I remember reading that in the 90's the Bengals had really cheap towels that weren't big enough for players and Ki-Jana Carter went out and bought proper sized ones.
Reply/Quote
Damn, every poor Bengal fan should read Pistons last two posts.

I say damn. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 11:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/bigwillie71/

Hope everyone can see it, its the first post, a video with Dave Shula as the thumbnail.

I'm not for the MB bashing, but I acknowledge it, so I won't open my mouth, but just hear the commentator and read Willie's long text, plus Jevon Langford's longish reply.

When he goes off, then it means something...

Yeah, it means he wants a job here and didn't get one and now he's pissed.  He didn't exactly leave on the best of terms, either. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 01:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: Wow....I had never really paid attention, but a HC without a head set on the sidelines during a game?  It was even worse than I thought back then..... Twitch

You know, I've seen him without a headset so many times and it never really sank in. Of course, I was a very young fan back then.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote