Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilson?
Is it just me or has Logan Wilson been unusually quiet the past month? He’s one of my favorites on that side of the ball.
Reply/Quote
He's been solid but just like the rest of the defense they haven't forced a lot of turnovers this year. 

74 tackles in 11 games he had 100 in 13 games last year.  But also had 4 interceptions to 1 this season.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:20 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Is it just me or has Logan Wilson been unusually quiet the past month? He’s one of my favorites on that side of the ball.

Led the team in Tackles yesterday and had a TFL.

Also was beastly in the Titans game.

Not quiet at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Logan is a must re-sign player next year.

Not much to dislike about his blue-collar lunch pale style of play.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I consider Wilson one of the core players
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:32 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Logan is a must re-sign player next year.

Not much to dislike about his blue-collar lunch pale style of play.

He's eligible for an extension after this season, and I believe the Bengals will make him a priority. Considering how long they failed to draft a quality LB, I can't see us letting him go.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
He’s also still dealing with a bum shoulder

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He was huge in the Tenn. game. I thought he didn't look as strong against KC, but he's just getting over being sick
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2022, 01:20 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Is it just me or has Logan Wilson been unusually quiet the past month? He’s one of my favorites on that side of the ball.

I've been thinking the same thing the last couple weeks. I was wondering if his role has changed or if he was injured. I actually considered starting a thread about him as well. Of course it could just be that Pratt has been playing so well lately that it's overshadowed Wilson's play. Either way, I hope we can somehow resign both of them.
Reply/Quote

I pictured a volleyball floating away on the ocean....

He has been really good, especially in the run game.  Reader being back helps him and Pratt a great deal.  This Browns game needs great LB play.  
Reply/Quote
had a great game stopping the run against the Titans.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't Logan Wilson listed as ill last week? Probably not fully recovered and had less preparation against the Chiefs at least.

Reply/Quote