Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Win 2, lose 2 must stop
The good news is that two of our division opponents will probably be eliminated if the Rams beat a Lamar-less Ravens team who are currently on a 4 game losing streak.

Plus the Bengals are the only AFCN team with a chance to clinch this week.

Its not going to be easy at all but these type games is what football fans live for and I'm excited.

But yes, we could lose them both, but not going to drown myself in those thoughts in the middle of the excitement
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:34 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Thank you for the detailed reply.

I am very worried that we won't beat the Chiefs. And I am more afraid of facing the Browns with the title on the line. 

I will be rooting hard believe it or not for the Steelers to eliminate the Browns Monday night.

I am sorry, please my brothers and sisters don't get me wrong,  but I will laugh my head off if the same Steelers that have been pathetic all year long beats both the Browns[which I hope] and the Ravens[which I don't hope] and "STEALS" the division. Especially after we swept them this year. 
 Yes I do not want to be playing in Cleveland for the AFC north title. But we need to show up against Cleveland if that is the case. But I also hope the Steelers win on monday and will be a little curious how that game unfolds with it being Ben's last game most likely. It will be hard to beat the Chiefs but I just really hope they find a way to get the win so none of this matters.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:39 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:  Yes I do not want to be playing in Cleveland for the AFC north title. But we need to show up against Cleveland if that is the case. But I also hope the Steelers win on monday and will be a little curious how that game unfolds with it being Ben's last game most likely. It will be hard to beat the Chiefs but I just really hope they find a way to get the win so none of this matters.

We will beat the Chiefs. Rest easy my friend.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:43 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We will beat the Chiefs. Rest easy my friend.

A month ago, UC played Houston for the AAC Championship and the Bengals played the Chargers on the same weekend. At the time, I told some friends that the City of Cincinnati could only have one good sports thing happen on any given weekend, so one of the two would lose. Turned out to be the Bengals. Well, UC laid an egg last night, so the Bengals will be winning tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2021, 04:03 PM)QueenCity Wrote: With Big Ben last game at home vs. the Browns you gotta think they have more than a punchers chance.

I got a feeling the following will happen this weekend:
Bengals lose to Chiefs
Ravens lose to Rams (eliminates Ravens from div title)
Steelers beat Browns (eliminates Browns from div title)

That will set up the possibility of either the Steelers or Bengals winning the division in final week.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 03:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I got a feeling the following will happen this weekend:
Bengals lose to Chiefs
Ravens lose to Rams (eliminates Ravens from div title)
Steelers beat Browns (eliminates Browns from div title)

That will set up the possibility of either the Steelers or Bengals winning the division in final week.

Heads here would explode if the Steelers win the Division.  Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 03:26 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Heads here would explode if the Steelers win the Division.  Hilarious

Or if we both qualify and we play them in the WC round.  I feel lousy just typing that.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 04:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Or if we both qualify and we play them in the WC round.  I feel lousy just typing that.  

My head would explode if we lost to them in the WC round.  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 05:01 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: My head would explode if we lost to them in the WC round.  Ninja

We ain't afraid of no ghosts lol.

The steelers are the past

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Win 2-lose 2 stopped!
Reply/Quote