Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win OverDenver Was Huge, 2014 Was A Good Season
(07-24-2015, 08:06 PM)Utts Wrote: What do CJ Anderson and Green have to do with my argument that Manning was playing hurt? That's right ... nothing.

As for his completion percentage, that just kind of proves MY point that we didn't by any means dominate Peyton Manning that night. What we did was keep the game close by mugging an injured QB. There's nothing wrong with that either, teams suffer due to injuries all the time. Just don't try to spin it like we dominated a healthy Manning.

Just like they can't prove that they dominated a healthy Green, our best player on offense.

Both teams had injuries. Bengals have intercepted Manning 6 times the past 2 games. They know how to get turnovers off of him.

And we didn't keep the game close at all. Manning did. It was 20-7 at one point. Then 27-14 into the 3rd quarter. But Manning still came back.

To say he was crippled is a lie. He was still able to play at a high level. He was injured. Just like Green was injured.
Reply/Quote
"Manning was crippled"..lol I just don't see how someone that calls themself a fan will constantly find a reason regardless of how ridiculous it is to bash the team.
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 03:03 AM)Utts Wrote: You are mean.  Cry

Mean enough you won't post anymore? 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:38 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: "Manning was crippled"..lol I just don't see how someone that calls themself a fan will constantly find a reason regardless of how ridiculous it is to bash the team.

Yet I'm sure he would disregard the fact that Dalton played like shit in TB because he was sick. (Bet he would say, it wasn't because he was sick! its because Dalton sucks!)

Well, same goes with Manning. He was injured, he played and we beat him, end of story.

If Dalton doesn't get excuses then Peyton doesn't either. AKA I don't want to hear about this Manning was injured crap.

If you show up to play, and you play poorly, that is on you. not your injury or sickness.

Defense and Hill won the game anyways.

It was a fun game so thanks for the post for the memories Rock On
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 03:44 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Mean enough you won't post anymore? 

I see what you did there, but no try harder.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 04:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If Dalton doesn't get excuses then Peyton doesn't either. AKA I don't want to hear about this Manning was injured crap.

straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument which was not advanced by that opponent.[1]
Reply/Quote