Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Time = Unleash The Running Game
Anyone else have a feeling we're going to see the 2 headed beast that is Gio and Hill get unleashed once the nasty winter weather hits? At the rate we're passing they should both feel pretty good come late November.

Gio has 78 attempts, 439 yards and 5.6 YPC

Hill has 89 attempts 292 yards and 3.3 YPC( Sick )

I remember around this time last year was when Hill gave our team a much needed boost on offense. Maybe part of it was because of how fresh he was mid-way through the season.

Is this a well calculated move or are we just going with what is working?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:23 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Anyone else have a feeling we're going to see the 2 headed beast that is Gio and Hill get unleashed once the nasty winter weather hits? At the rate we're passing they should both feel pretty good come late November.

Gio has 78 attempts, 439 yards and 5.6 YPC

Hill has 89 attempts 292 yards and 3.3 YPC( Sick )

I remember around this time last year was when Hill gave our team a much needed boost on offense. Maybe part of it was because of how fresh he was mid-way through the season.

I'd really like to see this team unleash some kind of run game on Thursday night. I know it's Cleveland/division/rivalry thing, but they're the #32 run D. We should be able to muster something.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd really like to see this team unleash some kind of run game on Thursday night. I know it's Cleveland/division/rivalry thing, but they're the #32 run D. We should be able to muster something.

I'm hoping we were keeping Gio fresh for the Thursday game and that's why he saw a drop in action against Pitt. I'd like to see Gio, Hill and the O-line get aggressive Thursday in a classic AFC North power football game. Like you said their run D is atrocious.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd really like to see this team unleash some kind of run game on Thursday night. I know it's Cleveland/division/rivalry thing, but they're the #32 run D. We should be able to muster something.

Time to bust out that secret weapon............ Burkhead after Gio gets a few Tds (i am assuming hill rest after seeing him limp off the field but could be wrong in that case.... IDK)

But while they have the #32 run D..
They also dont have any starters in the secondary.

And since i dont have any bengals running backs on my fantasy team im hoping dalton makes it rain TDs
Reply/Quote
I think that last year had more to do with the complete decimation of the receiving corps. This team has SO many weapons in the passing game, it is working, and the bulk of the games are not played when the weather is that bad... it's not like they play in Buffalo every other week.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 03:33 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I'm hoping we were keeping Gio fresh for the Thursday game and that's why he saw a drop in action against Pitt. I'd like to see Gio, Hill and the O-line get aggressive Thursday in a classic AFC North power football game. Like you said their run D is atrocious.

Coming from a guy who played guard almost my entire footall "career" ( LOL ), you're a man after me own heart.  Trap plays were my favorite....hell, loved any play where I got to pull....but you had to be really quick on those inside traps to beat our tailback to the hole.  I played with the guy from pee wee league through high school.  If you didn't get out of his way, you'd have cleat marks up your back. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote