Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Brown off the market
Trent Brown already has a new home lined up, agreeing to a deal with the Raiders.
According to Schefter...
Quote:Former Patriots’ OT Trent Brown intends to sign a four-year, $66 million contract that includes $36.75 million guaranteed with the Oakland Raiders, per source, making him highest paid OL in NFL history.
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105138576373755906
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 01:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Trent Brown already has a new home lined up, agreeing to a deal with the Raiders.
According to Schefter...

FA is the season of insane contracts. Osemele was the jewel of FA a few years ago to be dumped for a 6th this weekend. I think that Brown deal ends up in the same place, he is good but not that good.
Reply/Quote
I saw the Vikings are releasing Mike Remmers who is a Guard. Not great. Not good. Maybe average Guard.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 01:25 PM)Au165 Wrote: FA is the season of insane contracts. Osemele was the jewel of FA a few years ago to be dumped for a 6th this weekend. I think that Brown deal ends up in the same place, he is good but not that good.

Yep. On both accounts. He's not great.

With all the cap space the Raiders have though...it's the best they can do. There just aren't many lineman out there.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 01:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. On both accounts. He's not great.

With all the cap space the Raiders have though...it's the best they can do. There just aren't many lineman out there.

It made sense because they dumped Osemele’s contract so it was only a plus 6 million cap hit in the end. Even still it’s a huge deal for an average player. We saw with Solder last year who previously had a record breaking contract, the success of NE o linemen is as much scheme as anything.
Reply/Quote
Wow...I wonder what this means for Kolton Miller who had a terrible year but that was expected especially if you consider the injuries.

I'd give a 6th for him lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Wow...I wonder what this means for Kolton Miller who had a terrible year but that was expected especially if you consider the injuries.

I'd give a 6th for him lol.

Miller being moved to RT.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 01:32 PM)Au165 Wrote: It made sense because they dumped Osemele’s contract so it was only a plus 6 million cap hit in the end. Even still it’s a huge deal for an average player. We saw with Solder last year who previously had a record breaking contract, the success of NE o linemen is as much scheme as anything.

Brown was a guy I was a bit scared of due to many Pat's OL falling off after leaving.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 01:24 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Trent Brown already has a new home lined up, agreeing to a deal with the Raiders.
According to Schefter...

I thought the raiders where having cap issues but here they sign Brown and Trent or agreed to to large deals.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 02:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I thought the raiders where having cap issues but here they sign Brown and Trent or agreed to to large deals.

The Raiders were one of the top teams in cap space available ($72 million).  And that was before  they got rid of a player making $11+ million a year in Osemele.
Reply/Quote
Leaves only two OT, Williams and James, that I would consider as starters.
Reply/Quote
Oh we took care of rt already

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote