Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With Reid now in the rear veiw mirror..
(04-12-2018, 08:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That would take a tremendous move, in order to get back high enough in the draft to attain Fitzpatrick.  Is getting him worth scapping the idea of fixing the OL, once and for all?

I mean, that IS what they brought Coach Pollack in for, right?

Yes it is. Given the choice of Billy Price or Minkah Fitzpatrick, I’ll take Price.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 08:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Eric Reid won’t sign, draft Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Won't happen, he won't be there when we pick and we aren't trading up for him.

Ronnie Harrison in the 2nd is more likely with Ragnow/Wynn in the first IMO.
Reply/Quote
I just bought a couple of draft mags, for the life of me why I waste my money, but I have been reading up on Harrison and pretty much everyone says he was just as good as Fitzpatrick.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 01:47 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just bought a couple of draft mags, for the life of me why I waste my money, but I have been reading up on Harrison and pretty much everyone says he was just as good as Fitzpatrick.

cause you're hooked :) hehe
Never buy mags my man, they are always outdated. Get info from an active up to date online source.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 08:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That would take a tremendous move, in order to get back high enough in the draft to attain Fitzpatrick.  Is getting him worth scapping the idea of fixing the OL, once and for all?

I mean, that IS what they brought Coach Pollack in for, right?

One thing that we really don't know is how everybody in the building actually thinks of the guys we already have.  They sang Ced's praises and a couple weeks later, traded for his replacement.

Ditto Bodine and then watched him walk. 

Who do they see as keepers, depth, potential starters?   Critical need to know information we have been denied.

So, we are pretty much in the dark on it and we haven't a clue what their draft intents even are.  I think there is a large probability we could all be pretty shocked at who they take.

WTS, yes, they know the line has to be rebuilt.  All I'm saying is they might not agree with us on how to do it.  I have to say, it does give me chills when Hobspin keeps harping on the whole next C might already be here thing.  He says a lot of goofy things, but the things he says over and over usually have some validity.

No matter what, this coming season is sitting right on Frank Pollack's shoulders.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 01:55 PM)McC Wrote: One thing that we really don't know is how everybody in the building actually thinks of the guys we already have.  They sang Ced's praises and a couple weeks later, traded for his replacement.

Who do they see as keepers, depth, potential starters?   Critical need to know information we have been denied.

So, we are pretty much in the dark on it and we haven't a clue what their draft intents even are.  I think there is a large probability we could all be pretty shocked at who they take.

WTS, yes, they know the line has to be rebuilt.  All I'm saying is they might not agree with us on how to do it.  I have to say, it does give me chills when Hobspin keeps harping on the whole next C might already be here thing.  He says a lot of goofy things, but the things he says over and over usually have some validity.

No matter what, this coming season is sitting right on Frank Pollack's shoulders.

Which gives me optimism.

The last two have been on Paul Alexander's shoulders and boy did he do a bang up job.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 03:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Which gives me optimism.

The last two have been on Paul Alexander's shoulders and boy did he do a bang up job.

Absolutely. They almost got Andy Dalton banged up...
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 01:55 PM)McC Wrote: One thing that we really don't know is how everybody in the building actually thinks of the guys we already have.  They sang Ced's praises and a couple weeks later, traded for his replacement.

Well we hope so.  The abiding fear is that Me. Brown will get his hands on things and mess things up.

If Hobson - or anyone thinks the solution to our center problems is on the roster, they are delusional.
Reply/Quote