The Bengals select….
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Fear mongering much
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I don't think this is reality but if it is....

You trade the pick but remain in the top 5 and draft a Stud.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Yea. I would try to trade down a couple spots also. If there was a stud top 5 DT, that would be my choice. But there isn't this year. So next up is o-line and a guy like Fashanu OT of Penn State.
Reply/Quote
"The Bengals traded the first pick to the Chicago Bears. And with the first pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select Caleb Willians, QB, USC" - Roger Goodell.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:09 AM)Bengalion Wrote: "The Bengals traded the first pick to the Chicago Bears. And with the first pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select Caleb Willians, QB, USC" - Roger Goodell.

and Bears next season then go all the way and WIN SB 59...no appendicitis, calves, knees to worry about.
Question on Burrows contract:  is there any escape language there if he cant play due to injuries? OR is it really 100% a guaranteed 219M?
Im starting to wonder about this now seeing how lame he is playing..I just cant help it. Its some of the worst QB play Ive seen in quite a while
Reply/Quote
Duke trades the prick if such a scenario plays out. Burrow is struggling because he is hurt. He's not in bust territory at all where you consider starting fresh with a new QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:03 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Yea.  I would try to trade down a couple spots also.  If there was a stud top 5 DT, that would be my choice.  But there isn't this year.  So next up is o-line and a guy like Fashanu OT of Penn State.

Another Olineman for Pollack to ruin! Or Tobin to fail to identify and target.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 09:43 PM)J24 Wrote: Fear mongering much

We are the worst team in the league right now and it isn't even close.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: We are the worst team in the league right now and it isn't even close.

We're not the worst team in the NFL that's the Bears.
Everyone knows the main problem with this team is Joe's Calf. If the Calf improves then this team will win a ton more games.

Acting like we have to get rid of Joe is a 100% fear mongering and you 100% know it!

To answer the original question they trade the pick.
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:54 AM)J24 Wrote: We're not the worst team in the NFL that's the Bears.
Everyone knows the main problem with this team is Joe's Calf. If the Calf improves then this team will win a ton more games.

Acting like we have to get rid of Joe is a 100% fear mongering and you 100% know it!

To answer the original question they trade the pick.

The Bears? They average more points a game then we do. Let's not insult them in our attempt to prop up the Bengals.

Are we keeping Joe when we have the opportunity to draft (theoretically) Mahomes reincarnated? Putting all your hopes into an injury prone QB who has been beaten down for 4 years and is looking washed done due to all the injuries?

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:58 AM)jj22 Wrote: The Bears? They average more points a game then we do. Let's not insult them in our attempt to prop up the Bengals.

Are we keeping Joe when we have the opportunity to draft (theoretically) Mahomes reincarnated? Putting all your hopes into an injury prone QB who has been beaten down for 4 years and is looking washed done due to all the injuries?
The Bears have zero wins and were keeping Joe. 
J24

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 11:05 AM)J24 Wrote: The Bears have zero wins and were keeping Joe. 

Because they haven't played the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
If we're being realistic, there's no way that this team is getting the #1 overall pick. Top 5, maybe, if the health of the team doesn't improve.

But....

If we are drafting #1 overall, you get at least 3 Number 1 picks in return for moving out (2 future and the 2024 first rounder). Ideally you stay somewhere in the top 5.

IF we did that AND we end up having to part ways with Tee Higgins, then you have 3 number1s in the 2024 draft.

If it was me - I'd take Harrison to replace Higgins and then draft an OG and OT if there are guys that are worthy of the mid to late 1st rounders.

That being said - none of this happens.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 10:58 AM)jj22 Wrote: The Bears? They average more points a game then we do. Let's not insult them in our attempt to prop up the Bengals.

They've yet to win a game.  Bengals beat a good (not great) Rams team and played the Ravens tight.  We aren't good, but we aren't the worst team in the league.
Reply/Quote
Raheim Sanders
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Hell Carolina is winless too. We are not the worst and not getting #1.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
What in the actual... Shocked
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Fair, but their QB is literally terrible. And he's fully healthy. And they invested a good amount to help him succeed.
Dude is averaging just 160 YPG passing. Even if you add in his rushing (33 YPG), that's still under 200 total YPG.

And this is Fields' 3rd year in the NFL and he turns 25 next March. This really should be the year everyone determines if he is who is he is or will he (finally) become a good passer.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I believe the Bengals will right the ship eventually and put them out of the top 15. Question will be can they do it fast enough to make the playoffs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote