Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Withdrawal
(02-20-2022, 09:03 PM)Tony Wrote: Been through it myself.. Post acute withdrawal is a *****... last forever..

Acute opiate withdraw if anyone doesn't know feels quite a bit like your body melting down from the inside out, bones and all.. Very unpleasant feeling you don't want to experience..Not only that but you also get never ending leg kicks that go on for weeks, sometimes months at a time..It's where the expression "kicking the habit" comes from.. It's little wonder many people take that addiction with them to the grave.. I almost did a few times.. 

Anyway, back to football.. Yeah..just like it no doubt..  Cool  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I always enjoy the offseason in the NFL. It's fun to see the new players coming to the team, but admittedly I'm feeling the withdrawal of watching Burrow and the team play. It's a good feeling though, we, as Bengals fans, have a lot to be excited about for the upcoming season.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2022, 07:49 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Pick a USFL team... draft is Tuesday lol

I personally chose the Michigan Panthers.

YES! The Philadelphia Stars were always my team back in the day!

Before just now i didn't even know what teams were in the league. lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 11:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: YES! The Philadelphia Stars were always my team back in the day!

Before just now i didn't even know what teams were in the league. lol

Good luck... my new QB is Shea Patterson

Games don't start till April so will likely try to get info on these players!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2022, 11:58 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Good luck... my new QB is Shea Patterson

Games don't start till April so will likely try to get info on these players!

Shea Butter? Nickname him before you see him play.
Reply/Quote