Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Raiders***
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Oakland Raiders
Sunday, September 13th, 4:25 pm, CBS
O.co Coliseum, Oakland, Ca

[Image: tiger-face-clip-art-color-Football_NFL_T...6Trans.png]           @     [Image: 200px-Oakland_Raiders_svg.png]
Reply/Quote
Let the tears flow like rivers down those silver and black faces.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Another 3am game, this preseason and first week is gonna kill me.

#WHODEY !
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 04:54 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Another 3am game, this preseason and first week is gonna kill me.

#WHODEY !

Where are you located? I'm in China. Seems about the same time it plays here. 1244RMB Gamepass is not a bad deal either.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 04:54 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Another 3am game, this preseason and first week is gonna kill me.

Wouldn't that be a 10:25 PM start for you? Not to say it isn't crappy, but it should be over about 1:30 or so. Or, are you on a delay?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 08:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wouldn't that be a 10:25 PM start for you?  Not to say it isn't crappy, but it should be over about 1:30 or so.  Or, are you on a delay?

Yes ! 

Cool, I thought it was on MNF.
Reply/Quote
Bengalholic Wrote:
Cincinnati Bengals vs. Oakland Raiders
Sunday, September 13th, 4:25 pm, CBS
O.co Coliseum, Oakland, Ca

[Image: tiger-face-clip-art-color-Football_NFL_T...6Trans.png]           @     [Image: 200px-Oakland_Raiders_svg.png]

Im a Bengals fan from Bay Area CA. I was born in Cincinnati 1989 but moved to CA long time ago with my family but have been rooting for Bengals for 10+ years. All my friends are 49er and Raider fans so they always give me crap lol. Bengal fans are RARE out here. Tomorrow will actually be my first time at the black hole. Super excited. If anyone is actually traveling from Ohio to CA let me know. i would love to meet die hard Bengal fans. 

i will post up pictures and videos after the game :) 

If they win im going to be happy and very quiet leaving Oakland lol 
Reply/Quote
A good team would beat the Raiders relatively easily. The Bengals should be a good team and do just that!
Reply/Quote
It stinks that we have to wait for a later game!! Oh well, when we win, it will be worth the wait! Who Dey!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:06 PM)PApinhead Wrote: It stinks that we have to wait for a later game!!  Oh well, when we win, it will be worth the wait!  Who Dey!!!

I wanna see them come out an play like a team that truly believes they can get to the Super Bowl!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Our record in Oakland gives me pause. I really hope Hill runs wild on that D.

If we get him going, we win.

Who Dey.
Reply/Quote
We have so many weapons when the team is healthy. Raiders are going to have to give up something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I wanna see them come out an play like a team that truly believes they can get to the Super Bowl!  Who Dey

Oh yeah!!  Me too!!!  I'm a little concerned about it being a west coast trip, but I know we can beat them and I hope they play up to their potential.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I am early at the bar
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The bar is officially open @ my house.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
interesting inactive list. Shaw and Hardison are both dinged. But both Little and Alford means we are going thin at WR.
WR Greg Little
WR Mario Alford
CB Josh Shaw
TE C.J. Uzomah
DE Marcus Hardison
DT Brandon Thompson
DE Margus Hunt

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Why is Hunt even on this team?
Reply/Quote
Whodey
Reply/Quote
Woot woot! Let's go Bengals! I can't watch the game bc the antenna is packed (getting ready to move) but I'm going to follow it here and on the radio.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
I swear if that Simms kid says BANGLES instead of Bengals one more time I'm going to go through the screen!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote