Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
Houston Texans (3-5)   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals (8-0)
Monday, November 16, 8:30 PM on ESPN
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio

[Image: 12_Bengals--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg]

Reply/Quote
What games are you guys watching today?
Reply/Quote
I am ready to go be the only Bengals fan in a sea of Texans tonight! Sunday had some great games. NE vs NYG anyone? Crazy game. Palmer put the shine on the Seahawks too. Can't wait for that game.
Reply/Quote
LETS GO BENGALS! Each week Dalton has proven himself and I have no doubt that he will get the job done tonight against agaisnt a 3-5 Texans team. Here is a quick look at the matchup tonight: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/13/week-10-texans-at-bengals/
Reply/Quote
Bengals win this by 24
Who dey!!!!
Reply/Quote
Here's some information you may not have been aware of concerning this game tonight.

One of the tie breakers for the #1 Seed is common opponents (minimum of 4) and that tie breaker comes before the strength of schedule tie breaker. Cincinnati and New England do have 4 common opponents this season:
1. Pittsburgh
2. Buffalo
3. Denver
4. Houston

Since Houston is one of the 4 Common opponents we share with New England, if we're concerned about winning that #1 Seed from New England in the playoffs - this game tonight matters more than just the win/loss column - it's one of the tie breakers - so tonight's game could technically count as a game and a half in playoff seeding.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:39 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Here's some information you may not have been aware of concerning this game tonight.

One of the tie breakers for the #1 Seed is common opponents (minimum of 4) and that tie breaker comes before the strength of schedule tie breaker.  Cincinnati and New England do have 4 common opponents this season:
1.  Pittsburgh
2.  Buffalo
3.  Denver
4.  Houston

Since Houston is one of the 4 Common opponents we share with New England, if we're concerned about winning that #1 Seed from New England in the playoffs - this game tonight matters more than just the win/loss column - it's one of the tie breakers - so tonight's game could technically count as a game and a half in playoff seeding.  

But if they have the same number of common opponents, and they win them all, it's a wash and goes to the next tie-breaker.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hunt active for 2nd time this year

#Bengals inactives
WR Mario Alford
CB Chris Lewis-Harris
LB P.J. Dawson
OT Andre Smith
TE C.J. Uzomah
DT Marcus Hardison
DT Brandon Thomspon

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
9-0 tonight lets go baby WHO DEY
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I hate prime time over here in England, the games kick off at 1:30 AM here Sad

Still, hoping I can wake up to a resounding victory, taking us to 9-0 and in fine form for Arizona

Go Cincy Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
I'm pumped for tonight's game!

It's going to dump about 20 inches of snow and we have a blizzard warning in effect (as of 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time) and I couldn't care less because the Bengals are on!

Who Dey!!

Cool
Reply/Quote
[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...6803695403]  [Image: schaub.gif?w=1000]

Lets see if Texans at least cover
Reply/Quote
I like how on this pre-game piece, they said no current Bengals have a TV show. Guess they forgot about AJ Hawk's podcasts, which are exactly like Chad and TO's little talk show. Btw, it kinda irks me that they still bring up the 90's. Most of that stuff happened 20 years ago. The Bengals have been respectable since 2003.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
PJ inactive? A little surprising.
Reply/Quote
Hi guys ! Late here in Europe. Not sure I'm gonna make it to the end !

#WhoDey

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
If JJ Watt has to take a shit in the next thirty minutes, expect ESPN's camera crew to follow him right into the stall.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Hunt active, interesting.

Reply/Quote
While I love seeing us on National TV, the downside is having to suffer through ESPNs booth crew - especially Berman...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:55 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If JJ Watt has to take a shit in the next thirty minutes, expect ESPN's camera crew to follow him right into the stall.

They LOVE him.  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:55 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If JJ Watt has to take a shit in the next thirty minutes, expect ESPN's camera crew to follow him right into the stall.

They have a camera and mike physically attached to his rectum...
Reply/Quote