Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals***
(11-17-2015, 01:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: So Ray Lewis....Andy hits AJ Green inside the 20 on 4th and 6 with 50 seconds to go....but it's HIS fault we didn't convert? He didn't make plays? FFS you watched the game dumbass!!!!! Where's the AJ criticism? Pppppfffffttttt!!!!!

Doesn't fit the "Dalton sucks" narrative.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You're right. The number one ranking on 3rd downs doesn't mean a thing. Bengals offense is the best in the world and Houston the worst thing since sliced bread. JJ Watt is just a big lumox who can't play football and it was the talking heads faults ..
Time to move on. We lost, they won and ISIS will be controlling Washington DC tomorrow.

Look, it was a lousy game by the offense and the Texans defense played a great game. Other than that we play Arizona next week and I believe we'll beat them.

I know the real reason we lost. I didn't go fishing during the 3rd quarter. I waited till the 4th and didn't spend enough time doing it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: Some of those deep balls along the sidelines were obvious throw aways.....the DB was using the sideline as a defender.  He did miss a couple more though....and of course the INT was an overthrow.  I agree with you pretty much though.....

I'm more upset at Hue having called those plays.  Instead of methodically driving down the field Hue kept calling for deep throws and screens.  AJ wasn't targeted until the last drive.  All around it was a massive failure of a coach job by Hue and Marvin.  Huber sucked as well.  There was no energy and nobody looked like they gave a shit.  

Hill in there when Gio was hot and we kept forcing the ball to Marvin Jones.  

Instead of enforcing our will we went out with a game plan to use our playmakers as pretty much decoys and game planned for someone else to have a big game.  We do this every big game and whoever is supposed to step up never does and we lose. 

This team will be looked at from top to bottom as the most talent this franchise has seen yet coaching could not get out of their own way to let the players play. 

I know we are 8-1 but this loss happening the same way all of our losses have came in the playoffs under Marvin shows that this team will always have a weak spot as long as Marvin and his band of misfit coaches are in charge of this team.  I really thought this side of Andy and Marvin was long gone. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: You're right.  The number one ranking on 3rd downs doesn't mean a thing.  Bengals offense is the best in the world and Houston the worst thing since sliced bread. JJ Watt is just a big lumox who can't play football and it was the talking heads faults ..
Time to move on. We lost, they won and ISIS will be controlling Washington DC tomorrow.

Look,  it was a lousy game by the offense and the Texans defense played a great game.  Other than that we play Arizona next week and I believe we'll beat them.

I know the real reason we lost. I didn't go fishing during the 3rd quarter. I waited till the 4th and didn't spend enough time doing it.

Not to be a jerk, but it seems pretty odd that you are explaining reasons we shouldn't panic because we lost to the Texans at home but you seem pretty confident we're going to go across the country to Arizona and beat a 7-2 team that is probably a good bit better than the Texans.

I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:31 AM)grampahol Wrote: You're right.  The number one ranking on 3rd downs doesn't mean a thing.  Bengals offense is the best in the world and Houston the worst thing since sliced bread. JJ Watt is just a big lumox who can't play football and it was the talking heads faults ..

Look,  it was a lousy game by the offense and the Texans defense played a great game.  Other than that we play Arizona next week and I believe we'll beat them.

Texans didn't force all of our penalties on offense or our dropped passes.  They didn't force the bad play calling either.  Any team would have knocked the ball loose when AJ holds the damn thing out with one arm.  Then he doesn't even go for the loose ball.  AJ didn't finish any of his routes.  

This team played like shit in front of a home crowd and it had zero to do with Houston's D.  

I mean how man ***** plays did we run right at Watt?  How many poor blocks did Eifert whiff on?  Even our WR were standing around not blocking.  Marvin Lewis failed to get this team going.  It looked like everybody was waiting for somebody else to step up.  
Reply/Quote
Eff that hick JJ Watt.

JJ Watt: "Our goal was to come out here and make the red rifle look like a red rider bb gun and I think we did that."

We played right into the Texans hands. JJ Watt affected so many of our plays via shit playcalling.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Doesn't fit the "Dalton sucks" narrative.

....and then he touts 17 INT having Peyton Manning 30 minutes later. The deer antler shit has gone to his brain.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:42 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I'm more upset at Hue having called those plays.  Instead of methodically driving down the field Hue kept calling for deep throws and screens.  AJ wasn't targeted until the last drive.  All around it was a massive failure of a coach job by Hue and Marvin.  Huber sucked as well.  There was no energy and nobody looked like they gave a shit.  

Hill in there when Gio was hot and we kept forcing the ball to Marvin Jones.  

Instead of enforcing our will we went out with a game plan to use our playmakers as pretty much decoys and game planned for someone else to have a big game.  We do this every big game and whoever is supposed to step up never does and we lose. 

This team will be looked at from top to bottom as the most talent this franchise has seen yet coaching could not get out of their own way to let the players play. 

I know we are 8-1 but this loss happening the same way all of our losses have came in the playoffs under Marvin shows that this team will always have a weak spot as long as Marvin and his band of misfit coaches are in charge of this team.  I really thought this side of Andy and Marvin was long gone. 

You mean Mediocre Marv and Merry Band of Tenured Bums? Smirk

I agree....Andy is like Palmer....he just needs to go play for a good staff. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'll take the blame on this one. I didn't bet against the Bengals this week and I am out of the country as well. Bengals are 0-5 when I'm out of the country. Now they are 0-6. What sucks is, I'll still be out next Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:59 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I'll take the blame on this one. I didn't bet against the Bengals this week and I am out of the country as well. Bengals are 0-5 when I'm out of the country. Now they are 0-6. What sucks is, I'll still be out next Sunday.

If they lose next week don't bother coming back!
Reply/Quote
do they score?
Reply/Quote