Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
Cincinnati Bengals (8-1)   vs.   Arizona Cardinals (7-2)
Sunday, November 22nd, 8:30 PM on NBC
University of Phoenix Stadium, Glendale, Arizona

NFL.COM Preview

Reply/Quote
Coley Harvey ‏@ColeyHarvey  4h4 hours ago

Before tonight's game, NBC to air interviews w/ the QBs. One quote from Andy Dalton: "You can make it seem like we're 1-8, but we're 8-1."
Reply/Quote
Will be a good game but we are not at our best. Add to that, Palmer is on fire, No Jones
Prime Time game, Bengals go to 8-2.

42-24 bad guys

We bounce back next week
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: Will be a good game but we are not at our best. Add to that, Palmer is on fire, No Jones
Prime Time game, Bengals go to 8-2.

42-24 bad guys

We bounce back next week

Good Lord. 42-24? You must be mad at the team. I really want to see more Gio in this game. He is key to setting is on a good pace. The kid is like magic when he gets the ball.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good Lord. 42-24? You must be mad at the team. I really want to see more Gio in this game. He is key to setting is on a good pace. The kid is like magic when he gets the ball.

Lol. No. Big Grin

I think we are the better team. But "today", we are not clicking or playing our best football. We have regressed into some weird anemic version of the REAL Bengals from the first 1/3rd of the season. 

Conversely, the Cards and Palmer are peaking and this game is in Prime time and on those turf.  

I also think Palmer and even Gresham go nuts in vengeful fashion. Lol 

I smell a potential massacre. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:40 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. No. Big Grin

I think we are the better team. But "today", we are not clicking or playing our best football. We have regressed into some weird anemic version of the REAL Bengals from the first 1/3rd of the season. 

Conversely, the Cards and Palmer are peaking and this game is in Prime time and on those turf.  

I also think Palmer and even Gresham go nuts in vengeful fashion. Lol 

I smell a potential massacre. 

I can only hope Gresh goes nuts When he's hot, he could cough the ball up 4-5 times. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
LOL. Good point lol Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Don't have a good feeling about this game although we are playing pick 6 palmer lol. How many times did that guy let us down? Going to be a close one
Reply/Quote
We will be fine. Cant wait till this MOFO starts so I can only go to bed at halftime because I have to get up for work. Stupid freaken night games SUCK!

Reply/Quote
Who DEY!!!
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 08:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Stupid freaken night games SUCK!

DUDE: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Anyone-else-HATE-MNF-SNF-TNF?highlight=hate

Can I get an AMEN to that?!!  :angry:
Reply/Quote
Dennard starts for Jones. Floyd out for Cards...big loss 5 tds in the last 4 games Bengals inactives vs Cardinals:
WR Mario Alford
CB Adam Jones
LB P.J. Dawson
DL Marcus Hardison
DT Pat Sims
DL Margus Hunt
TE C.J. Uzomah

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to tonight - worst thing for Cardinals was our loss last week - I expect a statement to be made tonight. Who-Dey!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Ready to get started....
Reply/Quote
Why can't it be game time yet?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Reply/Quote
Bernard will back up Tate in the return game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Get this ***** race off the air and get to Football Night in America!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Alright how scared are you guys that the Bengals are gonna bring another primetime disappointment?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 09:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Get this ***** race off the air and get to Football Night in America!!!!!!!!

Why do you hate 'Murica? Or, you just got sumptin against racin'?

On the bright side, we lost an hour of NBC hanging off of Carson's jock.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 09:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Alright how scared are you guys that the Bengals are gonna bring another primetime disappointment?
On a scale of 1-10, ZERO!
Reply/Quote