Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
#4 WON(1) the Race 1 and 4 is 14=Andy Dalton. Bengals win tonight! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
well judging from Dungy's idiotic statement about confidence and if you have it you don't say it then its a good thing its a short pre game show. Gee Tony...tell the stupid reporters to come up with better more original questions and you might get a different answer. When you ask about confidence the answer will be about that.
Jeez!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: On a scale of 1-10, ZERO!
[Image: FB5IGMg.png]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Undefeated on road baby
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching the replays of the Seahawks' Rawls, his body proportionally reminds me of MJD.
Reply/Quote
sure Rodney you would love to play with Carson...until he walked out on your team

Reply/Quote
We'll know shortly if they are going to be flat again or come out and play determined and proficient football.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:18 PM)pally Wrote: sure Rodney you would love to play with Carson...until he walked out on your team

Sounded like Rodney would've walked out with him...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:13 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Undefeated on road baby

I want ball back after 2nd half, PLEASE WIN TOSS!!!!  Rock On
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've been posting our new url throughout the day on Facebook and Twitter. I also posted it at BengalsJungle. I registered at Go-Bengals, but haven't been activated yet. Perhaps if anyone is a member over there, you can post our new url in their gameday thread, or somewhere on the board. That way, if any of our members who are over there see it, they can find us again.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I want ball back after 2nd half, PLEASE WIN TOSS!!!!  Rock On

I think that will happen regardless of who wins the toss.  Arians is the kind of guy who wants the ball first...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've been posting our new url throughout the day on Facebook and Twitter. I also posted it at BengalsJungle. I registered at Go-Bengals, but haven't been activated yet. Perhaps if anyone is a member over there, you can post our new url in their gameday thread, or somewhere on the board.  

If I can find my password I'll do so.

Gotta be honest, I registered there but don't think I even made a single post there.  I like this place better Wub
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think that will happen regardless of who wins the toss.  Arians is the kind of guy who wants the ball first...

I like that for whatever reason. A stop turns the tide and chills the offense down.
Reply/Quote
Today's captains....all players who were here in 2010 with the one notable exception

#Bengals captains Ced Peerman, Vinny Rey, Domata Peko, Andy Dalton, Andrew Whitworth, Reggie Nelson.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 10:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I like that for whatever reason. A stop turns the tide and chills the offense down.

Ditto.

And it gives our front four the chance to do this to CP9...

Smack
Reply/Quote
I learned of the new forum location from Bengalszone. I had no idea what happened either. Perhaps a mass e-mail would work?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
according to Lap....Whit did NOT shake Palmer's hand at the coin toss

Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!!! Down #9!!! Can't believe 8-1 still feel a lot of doubt out there.
Reply/Quote
Got him!
Reply/Quote
First man to ball, please make the tackle.
Reply/Quote