Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
(11-23-2015, 02:03 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: All I can say is "At least I'm a Panthers fan too."  bengals always have been and always will be #1, but it's always good to have a second favorite winning like the Panthers are.

coltsfan4ever is that you?

EDIT** panthersfan4ever
Reply/Quote
Stupid 3 and 2 pass call. Cost us OT and a chance. I don't think all this anger floating around the boards is warranted. Penalties can be corrected, the team is banged up but good, and we can play with the best of them. Coaching staff has got to go. That is pretty much the only thing I think I agree on.

If Dalton wants to prove to the city that he really is the leader of this offense then he needs to gut check the coaches in these situations and say we are F^&king running the ball.
Oline - you suck right now...fix it.
To the recievers, where the hell have you guys been? Get open
I have a hard time pinning this totally on the defense. We were blazing until we started losing our composure. Blown coverages and injuries. Also, Dre Kirkpatrick....for every missed tackle and soft coverage you should lose a dred. Not good.

Great, great primetime game all around though. Eagerly awaiting Bengals v. Rams!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:09 AM)Joelist Wrote: There is no such thing as a "game we could afford to lose". The really good teams treat EVERY game as if their existence depends on winning it. That is why they don't let down and make stupid mistakes at critical junctures.

I hear ya but it's against an NFC team, we're still going to win the division and we still get the 2nd seed.  We hold serve against the Steelers and we can worry about besting the Cardinals in the Super Bowl when it really counts.  I was mad we lost last week, this one I had penciled in as a potential L for a while.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:58 AM)matmaven Wrote: My prediction for Marvin's response to any question about the 3rd and 2 call.

"<Smile> <Giggle> Well we thought we could make a play and we didn't and we just have to work at it <Smile> <Giggle>".

There will be no accountability that that was horrible coaching for an NFL coaching staff.

And the actual quote post-game from Marvin to Lap:

"We took a shot at the touchdown at the end ... and you know ... we wound up losing."

Brilliant Marvin.
Reply/Quote
We made a lot of mistakes in that game, I felt like we would have scored a TD if Gio ran on 3rd and 2 though. They weren't stopping us on that drive, we were starting to pile up plays. Hell, we got a 50 yard kick return out of Tate! Oh well.  Be back here next time!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:05 AM)MrRager Wrote: They could have still hit a 45 yarder.

It would have been a ten second run off regulation over. Learn the rules.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We played well for 3 of the 4 quarters

Almost came out with a win, in a Prime time night game, against the 2nd best team in the NFC, and away.

The clock management thing infuriates me more than the 10 dropped passes. Leaving that much time on the clock to a lethal offense is inexplicable.

AD played great 3 Q's. GIO is a beast.

Receivers could not open against my deceased grandma

This loss would not feel as badly IF we wouldn't have lost the Houston game.

DRE still blows
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 02:03 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: All I can say is "At least I'm a Panthers fan too."  bengals always have been and always will be #1, but it's always good to have a second favorite winning like the Panthers are.

2nd team? I think not screw all 31 other NFL teams. Just my perspective! Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Were there any players mic'ed up for the game? Maybe we can actually hear what Peko said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote