Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
Saw where Mike Silver said his pulled in Hill on Saturday and told him to start running downhill .

Says players told him he was trying to dance like Leveon bell .
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Saw where Mike Silver said his pulled in Hill on Saturday and told him to start running downhill .  

Says players told him he was trying to dance like Leveon bell .

Good, hopefully he gets a chance to run some with Andy under center rather than out of the shot gun.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:22 PM)M.W. Wrote: Good, hopefully he gets a chance to run some with Andy under center rather than out of the shot gun.

Hopefully.... This offense needs to establish the slow down the pass rush .
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hopefully.... This offense needs to establish the slow down the pass rush .

For sure and it seems as though they have failed at doing that the last couple games.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday everyone!!! Time to end this two game slide and whoop some Rams butt!!!
Reply/Quote
Back at friendly times for Europe.

Good game everybody.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
14-10 Bengals

Another unimpressive win.

Bengals and Bengal Fans continue to scratch their heads as to how this team can have unprecedented talent and be so anemic on offense.
Reply/Quote
Don't think this will be close at all unless our troubles have become a mental problem as well. Rams don't have the defense or offense to take us down.

Only problem I could see is if even without Quinn they pressure Dalton almost every play.
Reply/Quote
I believe the Rams will try and do what the past 4-5 teams have done to us and double Green and Eifert and press Jones and Sanu and leave the flats open. We have not shown that well throw 20 passes to Gio out the flat so until we do teams will continue to have that as an option against our offense.

Imo the way teams have blitzed us this month we need to be doing a screen to Gio every drive
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to get this game started, even if I can't watch it. Really hoping we get back to our winning ways.

Who Dey!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: 14-10 Bengals

Another unimpressive win.

Bengals and Bengal Fans continue to scratch their heads as to how this team can have unprecedented talent and be so anemic on offense.

Please no!! lol.....It is a 1:00pm game for Andy "daytime Dracula" Dalton!! lol
Reply/Quote
Sorry, guys. I'm not going to be able to join you for the GameDay thread. My wife left the laptop at church this morning and both of us are too lazy to go back and get it, so I'm going to have to watch the game on my tablet. So unless one of my local channels decides to switch to that game, then this'll be my last post in this thread.

So let me be the first to tell Joelist and others: THE GAME IS NOT OVER
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's pray for a win cause I can't take 3 straight losses.
Reply/Quote
Tiger Clapping
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Let's pray for a win cause I can't take 3 straight losses.

But just think how mad that will make them!  RRRRRRRR!!!!! Is the chat thingy still kaputt?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gurley runs for 200+ yards today but we still win Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Good question for the board. I watch ATL, DET, ARI and other teams with star receivers. Why does it seem like we are the only team that can't get it in AJs hands on a fairly consistent basis? Dalton will get into moods where he'll feed AJ but as soon as pressure comes via double team or different coverage, it's like AJ becomes invisible. I'm looking for a 10 catch day from AJ. Because honestly I don't know if it's playcall or Andy but he just doesn't have enough touches for me. I know he probably leads the team in touches but it shouldn't be an even slate across the offense. AJ SHOULD have way more touches than the next guy. Same for Eifert
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Gurley runs for 200+ yards today but we still win Big Grin

not happening!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sorry, guys. I'm not going to be able to join you for the GameDay thread. My wife left the laptop at church this morning and both of us are too lazy to go back and get it, so I'm going to have to watch the game on my tablet. So unless one of my local channels decides to switch to that game, then this'll be my last post in this thread.

So let me be the first to tell Joelist and others: THE GAME IS NOT OVER

Now go back through the GameDay threads here and prove the accusation. I haven't been the one doing that since the new boards started. I did make one sarcastic quip in the Texans that that Utts decided to use in a sig but overall not so.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:54 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Please no!! lol.....It is a 1:00pm game for Andy "daytime Dracula" Dalton!! lol

Let's hope so brother Wink
Reply/Quote