Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Cincinnati Bengals (9-2)   vs.   Cleveland Browns (2-9)
Sunday, December 6th, 1pm on FOX
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
Announce Crew: Justin Kutcher, Matt Millen, Peter Schrager

[Image: browns-at-bengals-img.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I assume Davis, for now, will be under center for the Browns this week?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 11:04 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: I assume Davis, for now, will be under center for the Browns this week?

That was the initial announcement for the Browns. If we TCB like we did last week it doesn't really matter who the Browns start at QB. I haven't seen an injury report yet but hopefully we go up with a full crew at full strength.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 11:04 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: I assume Davis, for now, will be under center for the Browns this week?

That's what Pettine is saying at least. 

I feel like this could turn into a trap game. The Browns have talent. Maybe they lack a ground game and have some miscues, but their offense can put up points and their defense can play. Heck, their special teams is usually a lot better than last week. 

Still, I think we've got too much talent and will eventually overwhelm them. I'm confident enough that me and a bro got tickets to the game up in Cleveland. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:36 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: That's what Pettine is saying at least. 

I feel like this could turn into a trap game. The Browns have talent. Maybe they lack a ground game and have some miscues, but their offense can put up points and their defense can play. Heck, their special teams is usually a lot better than last week. 

Still, I think we've got too much talent and will eventually overwhelm them. I'm confident enough that me and a bro got tickets to the game up in Cleveland. 

I definitely agree that the Browns do have the ability to put points on the board. I believe that they had 3 games that the coulda, shoulda, woulda won if they had closed out with some good defense. 2 of those 3 games were decided by 3 points and then of course that straight up soul crush against a Ravens team that has way more talent then their record states. Heck, they put up some solid points on the Broncos defense. Tall order for any team when that D is playing on point.

I am not the least bit worried about the overall outcome of this game. I just don't want the Men to play soft come Sunday and end up with another Texans-esque game. Take a foot to the throat and shout out our dominance over the AFC North for once. Let the division and NFL know the new Bengals are here to stay.
Reply/Quote
And once again, half their team is out with concussions. What the hell are they doing up there? How is this even possible?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 12:20 PM)McC Wrote: And once again, half their team is out with concussions.  What the hell are they doing up there?  How is this even possible?

Banging their heads against the wall every Monday morning?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 01:22 PM)M.W. Wrote: Banging their heads against the wall every Monday morning?

Can't say I blame them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Praying our Bengals don't look past this one       div games on the road are always tough        just keep thinkin about the beatdown we took from this team last year     hopin im WAY OFF base on this game       I luv to gamble and did not bet this game.........afraid of it
Reply/Quote
Just get out of this one with the W and no injuries.
Reply/Quote
Inactives:
CB Leon Hall
S George Iloka
OL Eric Winston
TE Tyler Eifert
DLMarcus Hardison
DL Will Clarke
DL Brandon Thompson

Cedric Ogbuehi active for the first time.

The Bengals are one of three teams that can clinch a playoff berth today, along with the Pats and Panthers.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!! 34-10 bengals
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's a wild prediction, on 1st or 2nd and goal from inside 5 yards, we have all 4 OTs on the field with Whit and Fisher lining up as TEs, and one of the two catching the pass for a TD.
Reply/Quote
WhoDey! Easily the better team with Eifert, Hall, and Illoka out. Just hope they dont let Austin Davis look like a HoF today tho lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
This will be interesting. Jeff Triplette is the official for today.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 02:46 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: This will be interesting. Jeff Triplette is the official for today.

Sweet!

Hill will be tackled behind the LOS on 4th and goal, but we'll get a TD on review!!!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!! Revenge of the Stains....Bengals roar!!

Jeff Tripplett reffing....grab your jocks boys he is the serial "cupper" Hilarious
Reply/Quote
As much as I hate FOX broadcasts, I actually like Matt Millen as the color guy...
Reply/Quote
Huddersfield earned a fantastic victory away to Birmingham City yesterday, so i'm hoping the Bengals can beat the Browns and make it a superb sporting weekend for me Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote