Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
I can't believe they went for it on 4th and 11 lol AJ baby
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Okay defense - time for the kill.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Something like that happened last week too, where the defensive coverage lost AJ Green. It's kind of funny.
Reply/Quote
AJ! AD!
Reply/Quote
This is why there were $14 field level tickets available for this game!! Lmao enjoy all our Bengal brethren who made the trip up to the Mistake!!
Reply/Quote
Not covering the other team's best receiver was the same strategy used against the Steelers.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 03:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: Cleveland D looks Charmin soft !!

I'm confused.  Charmin is strong enough to the Browns off your behind effortlessly.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 03:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'm confused.  Charmin is strong enough to the Browns off your behind effortlessly.

Lol, not after Taco night
Reply/Quote
Flawless pass by AD
Reply/Quote
Can bengals secondary do something? Everything else firing on all cylinders so far.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just got to the thread - so "Hi!" To everyone!

Just wanted to say if this is how they're going to cover Green today, he's going to have a monster day, and double my earlier score prediction...
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 03:49 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Awesome!!!  How do you let AJ open like that?

You can't cover everyone, right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 03:52 PM)M.W. Wrote: Lol, not after Taco night

Or white castle night!
Reply/Quote
15 yard face mask on dre. Rey also smashed Austin davis, wiht no flag.
Reply/Quote
Starting to think the players who've gone down in this game for Cleveland weren't really injured, they just didn't want to get their asses kicked.

Roughing the passer...

EDIT: Guess it was on Dre instead. THought for sure there was going to be a flag as soon as the QB got crushed.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 03:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can bengals secondary do something? Everything else firing on all cylinders so far.
Doesn't appear so.
(12-06-2015, 03:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You can't cover everyone, right?
Haha!  But I would think he would be the ONE you would want to make sure is covered.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
First time we played they talked about Manzel non stop, now talking about how awesome Davis is?
Reply/Quote
Secondary will need to make some plays, Browns showed they're going to go for it on 4th down every drive, lol.
Reply/Quote
man put someone man on man against 82!!!!
Reply/Quote
4th and 1.5 yards. Cleveland going for it again, god damn, that's unfair. They get to use 4 downs per drive and we only get to use 3 lol.
Reply/Quote