Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Another IG
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Could you picture this game had we had Eifert?

Plus all the other usual players. Hall, Illoka, etc

Heck Margus Hunt is getting pressures and CJ Uzumah is the target on 4th down lol
Reply/Quote
4th down and 5, their first punt?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hue will end up in Tennessee.   And they will be good right away

I think so too.  We get Titans games every week here.  At least Hue would make them interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals' offensive drive results this game:
punt
TD
TD
FG
FG
TD
TD
FG
Reply/Quote
The Brown's plan to rebuild from the inside out starting with their OL and DL does not look particularly successful :)
Reply/Quote
The Browns are the worst team I've seen in a while.

Awful.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: At the end there we rested Whit and Andre both. Ogbuehi got his first snaps at LT and Fisher was at RT.

Very good to see this. Those two draft picks created a VERY solid OL future and saved a lot of money. 
Reply/Quote
Horrible punt. Bengals ball on the 45. AJ Mccarron probably. Can he get us in FG range? Need to see 40, plz. Will make final score look better. There is no Ohio rivalry left. There is no AFC-N rivalry left.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday everyone! What a great season....here is to flushing the toilet Stoolers next week!! Cheers
Reply/Quote
Maybe the Browns should go to LA.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:50 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think so too.  We get Titans games every week here.  At least Hue would make them interesting.

Hue will be our HC next yeat because Marv will retire after we'll win the SuperBowl.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:50 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think so too.  We get Titans games every week here.  At least Hue would make them interesting.

He would be a perfect fit. And would probably consider keeping Horton/LeBeau. That or bring Vance Joseph with him.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 4th down and 5, their first punt?

I don't think that was their first of the game.  Poor Alford, doesn't get a chance to do a live game return...
Reply/Quote
You guys would blow my boys out with the way we have been playing.
Reply/Quote
If Andy is still in there - they better be throwing deep!
But I'd be fine with resting him here.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
This Bengals team is an awesome team. Even with the injuries we had today, we looked impressive. Now to keep playing like this through the playoffs!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He would be a perfect fit.  And would probably consider keeping Horton/LeBeau.    That or bring Vance Joseph with him.

I hope he doesn't go to the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:51 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Hue will be our HC next yeat because Marv will retire after we'll win the SuperBowl.

On what planet do you live on that makes you think Marvin will walk away in his prime?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Maybe the Browns should go to LA.

Or CFL
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote