Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Giants/Jets going to OT.
Reply/Quote
It just scrolled that Barnidge had 5 receptions for 59 yds. That can't be righ can it? Seemed like he had 10+
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Who do you guys have next week?

Stoolers
Reply/Quote
Hey PA your beating me in fantasy football lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:01 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Blaine effing Gabbert just ran 44 yards for a TD.
I need Chicago to win and I hit on a nice teaser.

I'm rooting for Chicago only because I'm still bitter about that last SuperBowl loss (ok, and the one before that too).
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We need the Giants to win .....

Why?  Jets win would further hamper Pittsburghs playoff chances, which would make me Happy
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:04 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Stoolers

You guys should beat them.
Reply/Quote
I know this gets lost on a day like today - but beating Cleveland was another important division win on our way to wrapping up the AFC North title next week! Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:04 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm rooting for Chicago only because I'm still bitter about that last SuperBowl loss (ok, and the one before that too).

I hate Chicago lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:06 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I know this gets lost on a day like today - but beating Cleveland was another important division win on our way to wrapping up the AFC North title next week!  Who-Dey!

Yup. next win delivers the crown...
Reply/Quote
Houston down 9 with 30 seconds left. They are done now go Giants!
Reply/Quote
Roethlisberger against our beat-up secondary does concern me a bit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Who should we root for in the Giants/Jet game?

Reply/Quote
Bears go into OT cuz of a terrible 36 yard shank.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Giants.
Reply/Quote
Wow Gould used to be good.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:09 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Who should we root for in the Giants/Jet game?

Giants. Jets loss with Houstons loss and a colts loss tonight clinches us a playoff spot.
Reply/Quote
Chicago shanks the FG - overtime
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 06:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Roethlisberger against our beat-up secondary does concern me a bit.

My thought was those guys were being kept down so they could be available next week.
Reply/Quote
Dammit Gould. You suck.
Reply/Quote