Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-13-2015, 06:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No he didn't.  He said Andy would miss time and is out next week.

I don't think you bring your franchise QB back with a fractured thumb on his throwing hand after 1 week off. If it was his non-throwing hand? Sure, why not. But there's no way he'll have enough strength to grip it and throw it properly. You'd see a stat line with like 6 fumbles (only 2 forced) and 3 INTs on dying ducks that came out of his hand wrong.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:38 PM)Fresno B Wrote: This has nothing to do with dalton. Try keeping up with the times.

It has everything to do with Dalton, because of how much of a blowhard you are towards him. Even CB and Toast know when to admit they are wrong. Since you're are irrational towards him no one is going to respect your opinion on anyone else, especially on McCarron. You care more about Dalton failing than a team win. So if you think people's lack of respect for your opinion on McCarron has nothing to do with Dalton, you really are a special kind of troll. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:39 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: At least he is complaining when we lose instead of when win,  like you. 

Difference is I don't attack posters because of a win. You guys.....well.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: But they don't need to review anything.

The flag is thrown and the penalty is called and enforced.  If the player does enter the concussion protocol, then if it is determined that a concussion was indeed suffered, the infracting player is then removed from the remainder of the game.

Hell, that should probably be the case for any injury suffered because of a personal foul.  If you knock a guy out of the game with a neck injury because of grabbing the face mask, why should you be allowed to continue?

The refs are so inconsistent in way of missing h2h hits that actually happened and flagging clean hits for h2h that I think they'd have to use replay before ejecting a player over it.

I think it would be too hard to it for all pf's in general, because imagine Burfict getting flagged for facemasking the Steelers 3rd string running back. The running back goes out with neck pain and Burfict has to sit because of it. The Steelers would lose nothing in losing their 3rd string rb and Burfict would sit the rest of the game. It would also encourage too much instigating in trying to draw an ejection with hits after the play and what not. If it's a really bad pf the player could be ejected, but I don't think it should be too dependent on the other player being injured.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:43 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It has everything to do with Dalton, because of how much of a blowhard you are towards him. Even CB and Toast know when to admit they are wrong. Since you're are irrational towards him no one is going to respect your opinion on anyone else, especially on McCarron. You care more about Dalton failing than a team win. So if you think people's lack of respect for your opinion on McCarron has nothing to do with Dalton, you really are a special kind of troll. 

Take your anger out on the Steelers or the defense like you normally do. You guys were dead wrong and now your on the attack. Off to the score prediction thread to see how off you homers were.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah it does.....should I link back to your snark remark about him in this very thread?

Leave AJ alone he's human

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't think you bring your franchise QB back with a fractured thumb on his throwing hand after 1 week off. 

[Image: 51b3c6eeb8159.preview-620-620x500.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:53 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: 51b3c6eeb8159.preview-620-620x500.jpg]

And if I am not wrong, he proceeded to then throw a total of 395 yards in the next 3 games combined.

-194 yards at 6.9ypa
-109 yards at 5.0ypa
-92 yards at 3.3ypa

Yeah, pretty sure I don't want to risk Dalton for something like that, because something like that wouldn't be enough for the team to win anyway. Hill realized he wasn't running against the Browns and Rams (23rd and 31st vs Rush) with 30 point leads anymore and went back to his previous 2015 form, so he's not going to carry the offense if Dalton's playing hurt.

Reply/Quote
Who did the last TD go to. I missed it. I turned the game off in depression. Lol

Was it a good drive? Any AJ McCarren potential observed?

Or was it one of those "blow off it doesn't matter" TD's ?

Thanks
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:09 PM)Whacked Wrote: Who did the last TD go to. I missed it. I turned the game off in depression. Lol

Thanks

Down 33-13 with less than 2 minutes to go. Doesn't matter TD.

It went to Burkhead. That's how you can tell the Steelers just didn't care.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:09 PM)Whacked Wrote: Who did the last TD go to. I missed it. I turned the game off in depression. Lol

Thanks

Bulkhead caught the last one on a back shoulder throw in traffic. AJ looks like he has potential.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:48 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Take your anger out on the Steelers or the defense like you normally do. You guys were dead wrong and now your on the attack. Off to the score prediction thread to see how off you homers were.

Great hindsight, steelers fan.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Down 33-13 with less than 2 minutes to go. Doesn't matter TD.

Wouldn't matter if they did care. Steelers secondary sucks.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Down 33-13 with less than 2 minutes to go. Doesn't matter TD.

(12-13-2015, 07:11 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Bulkhead caught the last one on a back shoulder throw in traffic. AJ looks like he has potential.

Thanks fellas 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:36 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Your a sore loser. 

*You're....

Really.....I'm not....."your" just a moron.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote