Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-13-2015, 03:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: They are too hyped.

yep..sometimes too much intensity can hurt. they'll calm down after this drive tho. I hope..lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here we go AD, AJ, Eifert, gonna be on you today gentlemen!!!
Reply/Quote
Not focused enough just overhyped
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:12 PM)Trademark Wrote: Our secondary is playing terrible......

They had two good plays, the rest were forced to the check down.  They're not playing terrible.
Reply/Quote
Good news is we had them three times on third down. Bad news is we've let the Steelers complete each one. I'm sure we can fix that.
Reply/Quote
Brown destroyed Kirks life last game and now with Adam gone Brown is about to end that mans career again

Smh

Injuries man damn
Reply/Quote
Thay didn't go for 2 as they are used to.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
It's just the first drive. We always adjust. Just gotta tighten up on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
I've been saying all week if the Bengals Dline can't get pressure with a 4 man rush, then the Steelers will be at around 45 points.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not a promising start, but there's a ton of game left. We just need to punch back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Thay didn't go for 2 as they are used to.

They never try that stuff on us.   Because they don't play aggressive vs us.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:13 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Seems like we play scared. WTF?

Don't think they are playing scared.  Stoolers entire season is on this game.  Going to have to play a strong game all the way around.
Reply/Quote
It's going to be a very long day if we line up Hall on Brown. The speed mismatch is ridiculous. Hall should stick to Heath Miller and Kirkpatrick needs to move where Brown goes. They will just have to sort out the rest. Cover 2 will get destroyed and Hall man on anybody but Miller will get destroyed.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Brown destroyed Kirks life last game and now with Adam gone Brown is about to end that mans career again

Smh

Injuries man damn

Let's be clear injuries has nothing to do with this.....even with Pacman in the game Antonio Brown will smoke any and every one of our defensive backs if the pass rush does not get home!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Brown destroyed Kirks life last game and now with Adam gone Brown is about to end that mans career again

Smh

Injuries man damn

You realize Brown's only play was against Hall, right?
Reply/Quote
There's way too many steeler fans in our house
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown is a little too show offy for me.

AJ Green is definitely a good dynamic to get to watch besides these divas doing full routines and talking trash after one catch against an aging corner who shouldn't even be guarding him
Reply/Quote
I've said this numerous times and I will say it again. Our defensive backfield is average at best. Roth will pick them apart all day long. Unless we are able to put pressure on Roth I wouldn't be surprised to see them put up 40+ points on our vaunted defense thanks to the defensive backs. Hope I'm wrong but I've seen this script way too many times.
Reply/Quote
Only touchdown they scored last time, if I remember right, was on the first drive.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
almost a 30 yard penaltly...ugh

but nice one to AJ
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote