Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Game is over but get Burfict out of there. What the hell is he even doing at this point?
Reply/Quote
Lame to fight now. They'll leave knowing they just did significant damage to the season. And have to be pleased.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Actually he was, he moved AT WILL DOWN THE FIELD.

And did what? Confused
Reply/Quote
Heard it's a lot easier to win when you can't cover a TE so you just target his head and give him a concussion.

7 plays into the game for the Bengals and Eifert had 2 catches on 2 targets for 42 yards.

Bengals should have just targeted Brown or Miller's head. Taken the Steelers route and made the game a lot easier on their defense too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:55 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Decastro throwing punches and eye gouging yet no penalty.  Laughable at this point.

Or ejected, which is what is supposed to happen when the official is staring right at it.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hope we get these guys again.   They are a joke.  

That's even if they make the playoffs

they will make the playoffs and no we don't want to see them again. especially in the playoffs. history should tell you that. dalton's thumb on his throwing hand is very very very very bad news also. the curse of bo jackson continues........
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:55 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Game is over but get Burfict out of there. What the hell is he even doing at this point?

Keeping it a 2 score game
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Good game given the circumstance. Y'all need to stfu and give credit where it is due. Steelers are a complete football team from top to bottom.

Healthy.....we beat them.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Losing this game will make their home record against Pittsburgh, under Marvin Lewis, a disgustingly bad 2-12 (including the '05 playoff game). Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:54 PM)Fresno B Wrote: My point is Dalton wasn't doing anything McCarron hasn't.

You seen the Pitt defense today? Could have had a 400 yard day. One mistake after a fantastic opening drive doesn't mean he would've played like crap..
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Lame to fight now. They'll leave knowing they just did significant damage to the season. And have to be pleased.

They won't be pleased watching the playoffs from home!! No matter how bad they damaged our chances!!

#Stoolersstill7thseed
Reply/Quote
But hey we kicked two FGs on manageable 4th downs.
Reply/Quote
Stop with the excuses. Y'all starting to sound pathetic

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: And did what? Confused

Threw a pick, just like Rothlisberger did.  Clearly the Steelers have zero points as a single INT prohibits it from happening.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Keeping it a 2 score game

More like looking for a fight every down and risking further injury to a game that may matter a whole lot more than this one at this point. I'll give you the 2 score game even though it's 3 now.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:57 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: You seen the Pitt defense today? Could have had a 400 yard day. One mistake after a fantastic opening drive doesn't mean he would've played like crap..

Coulda woulda shoulda
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Heard it's a lot easier to win when you can't cover a TE so you just target his head and give him a concussion.

7 plays into the game for the Bengals and Eifert had 2 catches on 2 targets for 42 yards.

Bengals should have just targeted Brown or Miller's head. Taken the Steelers route and made the game a lot easier on their defense too.
Exactly. Typical stoolers. We all knew they would target us. 
Reply/Quote
Dalton seems like he has been resting his chin on his thumb a lot.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Its all your fault. You should have gone fishing when the time was right. This loss is on you!

Oh I know. I bet Andy's furious with me. In fact I bet the whole team will be at my front door tomorrow to kick my ass for not fishing and busting up Andy's thumb.. On the bright side Pittsburgh players owe me big time.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Or ejected, which is what is supposed to happen when the official is staring right at it.

But then all the focus wouldn't all be on about how Burfict is a dirty cheating scumbag. The storyline has to be about how the steelers are the class of the league. Even though they've committed a half dozen personal fouls this game.
Reply/Quote