Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ 49ers***
I'm going to have some faith in AJ McCarron today and say he plays well. Gabbert plays horrible. I mean, c'mon...a QB named Blain? His parents should have jumped from a bridge for naming him Blain.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a turn of events in Carolina!

AND what a way to say the rules don't matter inside two minutes, as Beckham clearly pushed off.

EDIT: Ooops, it's in Jersey!
Reply/Quote
If Denver beats Pittsburgh today, then the Steelers are eliminated from playoff contention.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm going to have some faith in AJ McCarron today and say he plays well. Gabbert plays horrible. I mean, c'mon...a QB named Blain?  His parents should have jumped from a bridge for naming him Blain.

They did.

They hit the street behind them instead of the ground below.  Clearly accuracy is a trait that is passed from generation to generation.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green has been downgraded to questionable due to a back injury he sustained yesterday.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
Damn. I was really hoping Brent Musberger was calling this game. That would guarantee gratuitous shots of Katherine McCarron!
Reply/Quote
Awful defense by the Giants.
Reply/Quote
Here we go! Go Bengals !!

And GO BRONCOS !!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:24 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: AJ Green has been downgraded to questionable due to a back injury he sustained yesterday.

He's active...
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!!! Interesting week to see what McCarron has got....Get well Andy we need you for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's active...

And questionable. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: And questionable. 
Not anymore, as he is active.  Now he is "in"
Reply/Quote
Is AJ out??? Was downgraded to questionable at game time
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What a turn of events in Carolina!

AND what a way to say the rules don't matter inside two minutes, as Beckham clearly pushed off.

EDIT:  Ooops, it's in Jersey!

Giants still lost.. I was hoping they would pull it off, but Oh well..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Geno
Reply/Quote
Boldin and Jones can both get intense. I hope Adam doesn't lose his cool at any point.
Reply/Quote
Burfict played all 3 downs there...would help in the pass coverage
Reply/Quote
Tate ......
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
'ullo all!

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Tate garbage return
Reply/Quote