Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ 49ers***
Denver new life!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don't care if it was San Fran.

A road win in the NFL with your back qb making his first career start is awesome.

Even better when it clinches the division.

Agreed.

Unfortunately, we have not clinched the division yet. Just a playoff birth.
Reply/Quote
Big Jen just threw a pic.

Reply/Quote
Wow, huge mistake by Big Jen! Don't see that often from him on the field at least...
Reply/Quote
Wow, that was clutchless from Ben.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:43 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don't care if it was San Fran.

A road win in the NFL with your back qb making his first career start is awesome.

Even better when it clinches the division.

Except it didn't. Only clinched a playoff spot. Need Pitt to tie or lose which is still very possible.
Reply/Quote
Big Ben, Haha

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:44 PM)Since82 Wrote: Win on the road vs. a team we have never beat with a BU QB playing his first game. I'll take it all day.

Do we need to play better against Denver, absolutely, but we are AFC North Champs!  Who Dey!

Not Yet
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:46 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Not Yet

Lol, yes we are dude.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Except it didn't. Only clinched a playoff spot. Need Pitt to tie or lose which is still very possible.

I stand corrected

Reply/Quote
They're reviewing it?
Reply/Quote
They better not overturn this or you know the fix is in.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:44 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: McCarron played solid. The ineptitude on O falls totally on not being able to run the ball. Anyway, win is a win.

Yeah, I don't think he did bad at all.  It was the rest of the O that wasn't too hot today.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Need a long overtime game now. Wear out Denver
Reply/Quote
The way the D came to play was impressive. Dunlap especially helped to really break their wills. It was a good old fashioned slobberknocker of a game and the D came though. McCarron looks a tic slow but capable(reminds me of a rookie Blake Bortles). Promising for a first NFL start in a game where the run wouldn't get going.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: Denver lost.

CRAPSburgh might be the best team in the AFC.

No one can stop that O. Lol.

Just keeping it real.

Our D held them to just one offensive TD last week I believe. The gave up several FGs and a pick six but I only remember he Williams run for a TD against the D.
Reply/Quote
McCarron was decent. Nothing spectacular but got the job done which is what you expect from a backup with just a week of practices.
Reply/Quote
This game is why no one wants to play Pittsburgh in the playoffs lol. The refs have practically did everything to ensure a Pitt victory and hopefully that Lumbersexual Ben just cost them.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 09:48 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Our D held them to just one offensive TD last week I believe. The gave up several FGs and a pick six but I only remember he Williams run for a TD against the D.

That was a differnt Stoolers team and a diff Bengals team. 

Lol 
Reply/Quote
From the few throws I've seen from Osweiler he is forcing crap into coverage. He doesn't look all that great either.
Reply/Quote