Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ 49ers***
(12-20-2015, 06:46 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hill benched. Just when we need him the most...

Wait, really?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The hue hate is hilarious.

One of our top coaches
Reply/Quote
I ***** hate Brandon Tate.. What a moron
Reply/Quote
Tate tearing it up. Two punts returned, both for negative yardage. Does he know running forward is the goal?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
There HAS to be a better returner outside of Pacman on the team. Tate is horrible.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, at least the defense held them. Maybe the offense can get a score this drive.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Still amazed we can't do any better than Tate when Jones isn't returning.  Two punt returns totaling -6 yards.  That's pathetic and needs addressed. 
Reply/Quote
Something about San Fransisco area air makes the Bengals stupid, slow, and weak. Need to pick it up here.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:50 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I ***** hate Brandon Tate.. What a moron

You mean maroon?

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hills been starting

The coaches know this is going to be a battle of attrition on the ground.  I suspect we will see more of Gio in the first half and more of Hill late in the game.
Reply/Quote
I dont understand why Tate is on this team, running the ball out of the end zone when he shouldnt. Dumbass plays like this. God when will he go away?
Reply/Quote
Bernard 100 yards on 27 carries the last 4 games.

Yeah, let's feature him today.
Reply/Quote
You guys and your Tate hate.

Their coverage guys are getting downfield FAST. About the only thing Tate could have done differently would have been to Fair Catch and the yardage would have been the same
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 06:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The hue hate is hilarious.  

One of our top coaches

Has this team had a popular OC in the Mike Brown era?  Hue will probably be getting a HC gig for 2016 so we might have our wish.
Reply/Quote
Ugh offense looks bad
Reply/Quote
What's up with all these shotgun read runs
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
When is Hue gonna realize we have no run game? And haven't had one all season
Reply/Quote
Bowman is killing us. We haven't blocked him once.
Reply/Quote
Benard is better on screens or dumps. If used correctly, could fill in nicely for the lack of Eifert.

Reply/Quote
Bowman really knows how to hold onto shoes.
Reply/Quote